Bike Tour, Burgundy, France (guided groups)
Start in Montbard and end in Sainte-Marie-la-Blanche! With the bicycle tour Bike Tour, Burgundy, France (guided groups), you have a 6 day tour package taking you through Montbard, France and 11 other destinations in France. Bike Tour, Burgundy, France (guided groups) includes accommodation in a hotel as well as an expert guide, meals and more.
- Age range
- 12 to 80 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Travel style
- Rather Poor
- PCPeterWritten on February 2, 20184.5 - ExcellentThe Chain gang are always very sensitive to differing cycling abilities and make sure no one is left behind by setting the appropriate pace. The guides are also very informative on the history of the areas and find the nicest resturantsShow detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1 We Start with a Great Dinner - Gourmet Food in Montbard
- Day 2 Romans Defeat Vercengetorix and Cistercians Invent the Pneumatic Hammer
- Day 3 In the Middle of Nowhere at the Canal du Bourgogne
- Day 4 All Downhill to Dijon - Very Nearly
- Day 5 Oooh - Napolean's Favourite Wines
- Day 6 More Wine Tasting in the Côtes D'Or
- Day 7 Probably the Best White Wines in the World
- Day 8 That's It Folks - End of Cycling Tour - Time to Go Home
Expand allDownload PDF Brochure
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- Bike tour in Burgundy, France
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Debra2nd June 2018
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Montbard is the starting point and Sainte-Marie-la-Blanche is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 10% to confirm this The Chain Gang Cycle Tours booking. The remaining balance is then payable 30 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 16 November 2018 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 30 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Bike Tour, Burgundy, France (guided groups), but the deposit of 10% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and The Chain Gang Cycle Tours will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for The Chain Gang Cycle Tours : Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 172 km.
- Montbard (France)
- 15 km
- Alise-Sainte-Reine (France)
- 13 km
- Semur-en-Auxois (France)
- 38 km
- Chateauneuf en Auxois (France)
- 32 km
- Dijon (France)
- 36 km
- Beaune (France)
- 7 km
- Sainte-Marie-la-Blanche (France)
- 8 km
- Pommard (France)
- 1 km
- Volnay (France)
- 3 km
- Meursault (France)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,367 tours in Europe
- covered by 258 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 30 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Bike Tour, Burgundy, France (guided groups) via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Bike Tour, Burgundy, France (guided groups)