Banff Backcountry Snowshoe
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Start and end in Calgary! With the hiking & trekking tour Banff Backcountry Snowshoe, you have a 14 day tour package taking you through Calgary, Canada and 4 other destinations in Canada. Banff Backcountry Snowshoe includes an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
- Age range
- 18 to 75 year olds
- Max Group Size
Other reviews about Great Canadian Trails:Write a review
- Marieke Tilstra's review about another Great Canadian Trails tour4.5 - ExcellentThe winter adventure was an amazing experience! The transportation, however, could have been arranged better. We were ex... Read more
- Stephen Sullivan's review about another Great Canadian Trails tour4.0 - GoodExcellent guide. Good accommodation. Trails sometimes tough especially going down. Unfortunately couple of days of bad s... Read more
- Diana Montgomery's review about another Great Canadian Trails tour5.0 - ExcellentI really enjoyed the week of hiking witj Great Canadian Trails. We went on beautiful trails with a very knowledgeable and fun guid... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive Lake Louise
- Day 2: Snowshoeing Lake Louise and Emerald Lake (6km/100m elevation gain)
- Day 3: Snowshoe into Sundance Lodge (10km/450m elevation gain)
- Day 4: Explore Sundance Lodge and Brewster Creek (6-7km/300m elevation gain)
- Day 5: Snowshoe out of lodge and transfer to Banff (14km/450m elevation loss)
- Day 6: Transfer to Calgary
Questions & Answers
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Martina25th April 2018
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Calgary.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Great Canadian Trails booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 24 July 2018 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Banff Backcountry Snowshoe, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Great Canadian Trails will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Great Canadian Trails tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 329 km.
- Calgary (Canada)
- 156 km
- Lake Louise (Canada)
- 33 km
- Shadow Lake (Canada)
- 3 km
- Mt Ball (Canada)
- 30 km
- Banff (Canada)
- 107 km
- Calgary (Canada)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,550 tours in North America
- covered by 59 different operators in North America
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Banff Backcountry Snowshoe via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 1,638 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on North America tours