Delightful Danube & Prague - Budapest to Prague
Member-Only Savings Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends on 31 May 2018
- Our saving
- US $ 3,006
+ $160 Port Charge
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Start in Budapest and end in Prague ! With the river cruise tour Delightful Danube & Prague - Budapest to Prague, you have a 10 day tour package taking you from Budapest to Prague and through Budapest, Hungary and 8 other destinations in Europe. Delightful Danube & Prague - Budapest to Prague includes an expert guide, meals, transport.
- Age range
- 4 to 99 year olds
- Stateroom / Suite
- Max Group Size
Other reviews about Uniworld Boutique River Cruise Collection:Write a review
- Pieter Louw's review about another Uniworld Boutique River Cruise Collection tour5.0 - ExcellentGood value for money very professional managed and staff were great
- SHIN YI TIONG's review about another Uniworld Boutique River Cruise Collection tour4.5 - ExcellentThe ship is beautiful, food is very good, on board entertainments are sufficient, staff is professional and well-liked. ... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Budapest (Embark)
- Day 2: Budapest, Cruising the Danube River
- Day 3: Cruising the Danube River, Vienna
- Day 4: Cruising the Wachau Valley, Spitz (Spitz or Melk)
- Day 5: Engelhartszell, Cruising the Danube River, Passau
- Day 6: Straubing, Cruising the Danube River, Regensburg
- Day 7: Cruising the Main-Danube Canal (Roth)
- Day 8: Nuremberg (Disembark), Transfer to Prague
- Day 9: Prague
- Day 10: Depart Prague
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Amanda15th May 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Delightful Danube & Prague - Budapest to Prague
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- WednesdayJun 13, 2018from Budapest10 DaysFridayJun 22, 2018to Prague10+ seats left$165USD $5,334+ $160 Port ChargeBased on Stateroom - Category 4
- WednesdayJun 27, 2018from Budapest10 DaysFridayJul 6, 2018to Prague10+ seats left$132USD $4,267+ $160 Port ChargeBased on Stateroom - Category 4
- WednesdayJul 11, 2018from Budapest10 DaysFridayJul 20, 2018to Prague10+ seats left$156USD $5,043+ $160 Port ChargeBased on Stateroom - Category 4
- WednesdayJul 25, 2018from Budapest10 DaysFridayAug 3, 2018to Prague10+ seats left$165USD $5,334+ $160 Port ChargeBased on Stateroom - Category 4
- WednesdayAug 8, 2018from Budapest10 DaysFridayAug 17, 2018to Prague10+ seats left$141USD $4,558+ $160 Port ChargeBased on Stateroom - Category 4
- WednesdaySep 5, 2018from Budapest10 DaysFridaySep 14, 2018to Prague9 seats left$162USD $5,237+ $160 Port ChargeBased on Stateroom - Category 4
- WednesdaySep 19, 2018from Budapest10 DaysFridaySep 28, 2018to Prague10+ seats left$162USD $5,237+ $160 Port ChargeBased on Stateroom - Category 4
- WednesdayOct 17, 2018from Budapest10 DaysFridayOct 26, 2018to Prague8 seats left$129USD $4,170+ $160 Port ChargeBased on Stateroom - Category 4
- WednesdayOct 31, 2018from Budapest10 DaysFridayNov 9, 2018to Prague10+ seats left$93USD $3,006+ $160 Port ChargeBased on Stateroom - Category 4
- WednesdayMay 1, 2019from Budapest10 DaysFridayMay 10, 2019to Prague8 seats left$159USD $5,140+ $170 Port ChargeBased on French Balcony
Show more departures
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- EuroAustria and Germany
- KorunaCzech Republic
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Hungary and Czech Republic. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Hungary and Czech Republic. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Hungary, Austria, Germany and Czech Republic. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Budapest is the starting point and Prague is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Uniworld Boutique River Cruise Collection to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $300 to confirm this Uniworld Boutique River Cruise Collection booking. The remaining balance is then payable 120 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 24 September 2018 the full payment of $3,006 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 120 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $3006 for Delightful Danube & Prague - Budapest to Prague, but the deposit of $300 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Uniworld Boutique River Cruise Collection tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 898 km.
- Budapest (Hungary)
- 214 km
- Vienna (Austria)
- 73 km
- Spitz (Austria)
- 16 km
- Melk (Austria)
- 124 km
- Engelhartszell (Austria)
- 23 km
- Passau (Germany)
- 110 km
- Regensburg (Germany)
- 89 km
- Nuremberg (Germany)
- 250 km
- Prague (Czech Republic)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $3,006 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 8,095 tours in Europe
- covered by 212 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 120 days prior to the departure date.
- 18,000 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours