Tassie Wild 3.5
The Discovery Sale Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends in 15:46:54
- Our saving
- US $ 360
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Start and end in Hobart! With the wildlife tour Tassie Wild 3.5, you have a 4 day tour package taking you through Hobart, Australia and 11 other destinations in Australia. Tassie Wild 3.5 includes accommodation as well as meals and more.
- Age range
- 8 to 80 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Rather Poor
- LWLindaWritten on May 10, 20183.5 - GoodAll in all a great tour with a cool guide and lots of lovely people in the bus. Loved all the hiking/walking possibilities, even though parts of the tour seemed to be very Waterfall-themed... :) The hostels were pretty basic and the bus is quite a bumpy ride, but that's just how it is. We were lucky with the weather, but you just never know in Tassie, so be prepared for an adventure, really. It's definately not a tour for just stepping out of the bus to take photos, you will get your boots dirty here and there!Show detailed ratings
- SYSylviaWritten on September 7, 20174.0 - GoodWe had a great time at Tasmania. Even though the weather is not very stable, we have chances to see a lot of rainbows because of the rain. Jacob is a gem! He is much more than a guide but a friend. He shared with us a lot about Tasmania. He made the group warm up very quickly. We are so lucky to have him.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1 HOBART > STRAHAN
- Day 2 WILD WEST COAST
- Day 3 CRADLE MOUNTAIN > LAUNCESTON
- Day 4 LAUNCESTON > HOBART
AccommodationRated Average by past passengers
MealsRated Average by past passengers
- Optional Extras
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Sheila11th May 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Tassie Wild 3.5
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- May 2018
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- November 2018
- December 2018
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- SundayMay 27, 2018from Hobart4 DaysWednesdayMay 30, 2018to Hobart5 seats left$15USD $360
- ThursdayMay 31, 2018from Hobart4 DaysSundayJun 3, 2018to Hobart5 seats left$15USD $360
- SundayJun 3, 2018from Hobart4 DaysWednesdayJun 6, 2018to Hobart5 seats left$15USD $360
- ThursdayJun 7, 2018from Hobart4 DaysSundayJun 10, 2018to Hobart5 seats left$15USD $360
- SundayJun 10, 2018from Hobart4 DaysWednesdayJun 13, 2018to Hobart5 seats left$15USD $360
- ThursdayJun 14, 2018from Hobart4 DaysSundayJun 17, 2018to Hobart5 seats left$15USD $360
- SundayJun 17, 2018from Hobart4 DaysWednesdayJun 20, 2018to Hobart5 seats left$15USD $360
- ThursdayJun 21, 2018from Hobart4 DaysSundayJun 24, 2018to Hobart5 seats left$15USD $360
- SundayJun 24, 2018from Hobart4 DaysWednesdayJun 27, 2018to Hobart5 seats left$15USD $360
- ThursdayJun 28, 2018from Hobart4 DaysSundayJul 1, 2018to Hobart5 seats left$15USD $360
Show more departures
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an infected area for Australia. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for Australia. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Start and end in Hobart.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Under Down Under Tours booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 22 July 2018 the full payment of $360 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $360 for Tassie Wild 3.5, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Under Down Under Tours will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Under Down Under Tours : Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 881 km.
- Hobart (Australia)
- 55 km
- Russell Falls (Australia)
- 11 km
- Mount Field National Park (Australia)
- 73 km
- Lake St Clair (Australia)
- 48 km
- Franklin Gordon Wild Rivers National Park (Australia)
- 54 km
- Strahan (Australia)
- 11 km
- Henty Dunes (Australia)
- 128 km
- Tarkine Forest (Australia)
- 111 km
- Montezuma Falls (Australia)
- 39 km
- Strahan (Australia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $360 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 828 tours in Australia/Oceania
- covered by 55 different operators in Australia/Oceania
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Tassie Wild 3.5 via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 2 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Tassie Wild 3.5