Acadian (from Toronto to Halifax)
- Our saving
- US $ 575
- JUST PAY $99 DEPOSIT TODAY
- Age range
- 15 to 45 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Private Vehicle
- Travel style
- Rather Poor
- MahliaWritten on November 5, 20181.0 - BadShow detailed ratings
I do not recommend booking a tour with this company. I booked the acadian tour that departed Toronto on the 23rd of August. The tour was cancelled on the 21st of august. It has been 11 weeks and I still have not received a refund. They have stopped... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Location: Toronto - Montreal
- Day 2: Location: Montreal
- Day 3: Location: Montreal - Riviere du Loup
- Day 4: Location: Rivière du Loup - Moncton
- Day 5: Location: Moncton - Halifax
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
TransportRated Bad by past passengers
- Moose Travel Network East Tours
- Moose watching
- Wildlife watching
- Beaches, lakes and waterfalls
- Ultimate Travel Guide: Canada
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Ann10th August 2018
Acadian (from Toronto to Halifax)
- ThursdayJun 27, 2019from Toronto5 DaysMondayJul 1, 2019to Halifax10+ seats left$18USD $575
- ThursdayJul 25, 2019from Toronto5 DaysMondayJul 29, 2019to Halifax9 seats left$18USD $575
- ThursdayAug 22, 2019from Toronto5 DaysMondayAug 26, 2019to Halifax10+ seats left$18USD $575
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Toronto is the starting point and Halifax is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $99 to confirm this Moose Eastern Canada booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 24 April 2019 the full payment of $575 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $575 for Acadian (from Toronto to Halifax), but the deposit of $99 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Moose Eastern Canada will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Moose Eastern Canada tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Toronto (Canada)
- 277 km
- Thousand Islands National Park (Canada)
- 236 km
- Montreal (Canada)
- 401 km
- Riviere-du-Loup (Canada)
- 410 km
- Moncton (Canada)
- 186 km
- Halifax (Canada)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $575 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,945 tours in North America
- covered by 88 different operators in North America
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Acadian (from Toronto to Halifax) via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Acadian (from Toronto to Halifax)