3 Day Isle of Skye, Highlands, Inverness and Glenfinnan Viaduct
- Our saving
- US $ 145
- 3-Day Isle of Skye Tour departs/returns Edinburgh
- Visits the Loch Ness, Glencoe and the Highlands
- Visits Glenfinnan Viaduct (Hogwart's Express Bridge)
- Spends 2 nights in Inverness
- Age range
- 7 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
- Rather Poor
- NFNGAIWritten on May 21, 20184.5 - Excellentnice tour, see almost all i want to see.Show detailed ratings
- PJPamelaWritten on May 18, 20185.0 - ExcellentReally great tour and great value! Would definitely book with Tourradar and Hairy Coo again.Show detailed ratings
- FAFrancesWritten on May 5, 20184.5 - ExcellentStephen was on his first solo trip and did a wonderful job as our guide. Always so positive, full of stories, and if he didn’t immediately know the answer to our questions, he had the answer next time we met up.Show detailed ratings
- MFMalinWritten on April 6, 20184.5 - ExcellentWe had a great time in Scotland and our Tour-guide Mark was great! He had amazing stories and history to share and the landscape was just amazing. AND we had real luck with the weatherShow detailed ratings
- LLLyndaWritten on April 5, 20185.0 - ExcellentThis tour was excellent and the cost reasonable. The itinerary was great and Mike even included extra stops if we had time and he felt that we would enjoy it. He was very knowledgeable and was hilarious. He really made this tour incredible and even organised drinks with everyone in the evening which made the tour very sociable and fun. I would highly recommend HairyCoo tour and would use them againShow detailed ratings
- AriadnaWritten on April 1, 20182.5 - AverageThe guide refused to speak english. He spoke in scotish and in spite of speaking slowly as we asked we were tod that he speaks all his life like that and will be speaking like thatShow detailed ratings
- CHChristopherWritten on March 9, 20185.0 - ExcellentIt was an awesome 3-day trip with The Hairy Coo. We had Graham as our tour guide and he was funny, knowledgable and easy to get along with. Definitely a tour guide that you would love to have in a tour group. Be prepared to listen to all the stories that he has to share, and have loads of fun along the way!Show detailed ratings
- MBMistiWritten on October 11, 20175.0 - ExcellentHaving never done more than a day tour we were not really sure what to expect however, this tour exceeded all of our expectations. We were fortunate to have the dynamic duo Mark and Martin as our tour guides and they were fantastic! We had a good amount of time at each of the sites. Plenty of bathroom, snack and photo stops were provided. And the music.... Loved it! The coach was comfortable, clean and not to hot our cold. Mark and Martin were very knowledgable about our sites and surroundings. We even learned a few words of The Gaelic. When we come back, we will be sure to book another tour with The Hairy Coo.Show detailed ratings
- MTMARIWritten on September 4, 20175.0 - ExcellentThis trip was awesome! Both the driver & guide were very knowledgeable & funny too. They brought history to life combined with fairytales & anecdotes. It was fun hearing their entire spiel. The bus was comfortable & the trip went into off-beaten tracks that big tourist buses would not normally go. Very unique experience.Show detailed ratings
- FfarjanaWritten on May 18, 20174.5 - ExcellentHairy coo is exceptional, quality tour guides. They are very knowledgeable and have very attractive tour. I wish U all the best in future careerShow detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1
- Day 2
- Day 3
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- May 16, 2018
Do you arrange airport transfers?
Unfortunately, airport transfers are not available for this tour and you will, therefore, have to make your own way from and to the airport.
- April 30, 2018
When and where does the tour end?
The final stop on your 3-day adventure is in the Highland village of Dunkeld, which sits on the longest river in Scotland, the River Tay. After enjoying one last experience, the tour concludes in Edinburgh at Deacon’s House Cafe (304 Lawnmarket, Edinburgh, EH1 2PS) at approximately 6:00-6:30 pm. It is now time to say goodbye to your fellow travellers and continue your journey!
- April 30, 2018
When and where does the tour start?
Check-in for this tour will begin at 8:15 am, and the bus will depart Edinburgh at exactly 8.30 am from Deacon’s House Cafe (304 Lawnmarket, Edinburgh, EH1 2PS). You will travel passed Linlithgow Palace, towards the historic city of Stirling where you’ll catch a glimpse of Stirling Castle and The Wallace Monument. This is just the beginning, as the rest of Day 1 is packed with amazing experiences! The evening is your own to explore Inverness, the Capital of the Scottish Highlands, where you can meet up with your fellow travellers and enjoy a meal in a local restaurant or traditional Highland pub.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Lorenzo Luis20th May 2018
3 Day Isle of Skye, Highlands, Inverness and Glenfinnan Viaduct
- Upcoming departures
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- FridayJun 1, 2018from Edinburgh3 DaysSundayJun 3, 2018to Edinburgh0 seats left$7USD $231
- SaturdayJun 2, 2018from Edinburgh3 DaysMondayJun 4, 2018to Edinburgh0 seats left$7USD $231
- MondayJun 4, 2018from Edinburgh3 DaysWednesdayJun 6, 2018to Edinburgh6 seats left$7USD $231
- WednesdayJun 6, 2018from Edinburgh3 DaysFridayJun 8, 2018to Edinburgh6 seats left$7USD $231
- FridayJun 8, 2018from Edinburgh3 DaysSundayJun 10, 2018to Edinburgh6 seats left$7USD $231
- SaturdayJun 9, 2018from Edinburgh3 DaysMondayJun 11, 2018to Edinburgh0 seats left$7USD $231
- MondayJun 11, 2018from Edinburgh3 DaysWednesdayJun 13, 2018to Edinburgh0 seats left$7USD $231
- WednesdayJun 13, 2018from Edinburgh3 DaysFridayJun 15, 2018to Edinburgh0 seats left$7USD $231
- FridayJun 15, 2018from Edinburgh3 DaysSundayJun 17, 2018to Edinburgh5 seats left$7USD $231
- SaturdayJun 16, 2018from Edinburgh3 DaysMondayJun 18, 2018to Edinburgh6 seats left$7USD $231
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingScotland and England
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Edinburgh.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this The Hairy Coo booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 27 July 2018 the full payment of $145 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $145 for 3 Day Isle of Skye, Highlands, Inverness and Glenfinnan Viaduct, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and The Hairy Coo will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for The Hairy Coo tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Edinburgh (Scotland)
- 60 km
- Doune (Scotland)
- 36 km
- Loch Lomond & Trossachs National Park (Scotland)
- 72 km
- Glencoe (Scotland)
- 29 km
- Glenfinnan (Scotland)
- 28 km
- Ben Nevis (Scotland)
- 63 km
- Loch Ness (Scotland)
- 62 km
- Eilean Donan Castle (England)
- 44 km
- Portree (Scotland)
- 22 km
- Uig (Scotland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $145 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 8,111 tours in Europe
- covered by 212 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for 3 Day Isle of Skye, Highlands, Inverness and Glenfinnan Viaduct via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 13 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on 3 Day Isle of Skye, Highlands, Inverness and Glenfinnan Viaduct