3-Day Isle of Skye, Highlands, Inverness and Glenfinnan Viaduct - 3 Days
- Tour Operator:
- The Hairy Coo
- Max group size:
- Age range:
- 7 to 99
- Operated in:
- Tour id:
Places You’ll See
- Loch Lomond & Trossachs National Park
- Loch Ness
- Eilean Donan
- Visit filming locations from the adored Harry Potter films
- Learn the spotted history of beautiful Glencoe valley
- Join the hunt for Nessie on a trip to the fabled Loch Ness
- Discover breathtaking vistas on the rugged Isle of Skye
- Wash down a scotch whisky in a traditional highland pub
- Look upon the neolithic standing stones in Inverness
Ready-to-book adventures, personalized
Make your adventure more you
Enjoy a tour focused solely on your travel group
Access our Travel Experts’ insider knowledge
Travel within your own bubble
- Day 1
- Day 2
- Day 3
- Additional Services
- Additional Services
- Overall RatingExcellent
- Most Recent
- Most Popular
- Highest First
- Lowest First
- Navin· December 8th, 2020I have sent you a detailed email about my experience.Trip date: December 2020
- RARendel· October 5th, 2020Tour was very good. John was very informative and is a lit of fun. Would definitely recommend this tour to friends and family.Trip date: October 2020
- MKMelanie· September 9th, 2020The tour was brilliant, we discovered amazing places. Sometimes it was a bit rush though. I wish we could have done less but longer.Trip date: August 2020
- PTPAOLO· August 22nd, 2020Perfect 3 days tour in Scotland with Hairy Coo! Everything was well organized and our guide Ryan gave us a lot of information.Trip date: August 2020
- Courtney· March 9th, 2020Colin from Hairy Coo was amazing! Outstanding tour and highly recommend!Trip date: March 2020
- EGELIZABETH· January 8th, 2020I booked this tour because of the awesome reviews I read about it before and I can honestly say I wasn’t disappointed one bit. Our bus driver, John was a character and made the trip super fun. He gave us a lot of folktale and non-fictional history... Show moreTrip date: January 2020
- Chee· November 3rd, 2019The transport is great and my guide was great too. He explained a lot about the region, history and kept us very entertained too. I feel like there are more in the highlands that I wished to see but it is not covered in the 3 days. The last two days... Show moreTrip date: October 2019
- Ccameron· October 24th, 2019Colin was great. He was incredibly knowledgeable and had a great sense of humor. I would definitely recommend him to anyone taking a similar tour.Trip date: October 2019
- MPMonica· October 6th, 2019Very nice tour, well organized, and our guide Scott was top notch, full of hilarious anecdotes and history tidbits. My only comment is that timeline should be organized as to be able to actually visit Inverness, not just arrive there to sleep. In... Show moreTrip date: September 2019
- DVDarcie· September 29th, 2019Such a great experience. Collin has such a positive attitude and was so fun to listen to. He told so many great stories and I learned and saw so much. I can’t say enough good things about this tour. This was such a great way to see Scotland and not have... Show moreTrip date: September 2019
Dates & Availability
Take advantage of our 0% interest instalment plan on selected departures. Learn More
- Get Instant ConfirmationFriday3 Dec, 2021EnglishSunday5 Dec, 2021$257
- Get Instant ConfirmationMonday6 Dec, 2021EnglishWednesday8 Dec, 2021$257
- Get Instant ConfirmationWednesday8 Dec, 2021EnglishFriday10 Dec, 2021$257
- Get Instant ConfirmationFriday10 Dec, 2021EnglishSunday12 Dec, 2021$257
- Get Instant ConfirmationMonday13 Dec, 2021EnglishWednesday15 Dec, 2021$257
- Get Instant ConfirmationWednesday15 Dec, 2021EnglishFriday17 Dec, 2021$257
- Get Instant ConfirmationFriday17 Dec, 2021EnglishSunday19 Dec, 2021$257
- Get Instant ConfirmationMonday20 Dec, 2021EnglishWednesday22 Dec, 2021$269
- Get Instant ConfirmationMonday27 Dec, 2021EnglishWednesday29 Dec, 2021$269
- Get Instant ConfirmationWednesday29 Dec, 2021EnglishFriday31 Dec, 2021$269
Frequently Asked Questions
- Do you arrange airport transfers?
- When and where does the tour end?
- When and where does the tour start?
- I'm a solo traveller, is there a single supplement?
- Can you assist with booking additional accommodation?
- Are the flights included?
- What is the age range?
- How much luggage can I bring on this trip?
- Is there a hotel list available?
Good to Know
- Plugs & Adapters
- Payment information
- Cancellation Policy
- Discover TourRadar