Holland and its tulips
- Our saving
- US $ 736
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Start in Amsterdam and end in Antwerp ! With the river cruise tour Holland and its tulips, you have a 4 day tour package taking you from Amsterdam to Antwerp and through Amsterdam, Netherlands and 3 other destinations in Europe. Holland and its tulips includes more.
- Age range
- 2 to 99 year olds
- Stateroom / Suite
- Travel style
- River Cruise
Other reviews about CroisiEurope River Cruises:Write a review
- Deborah Stevens's review about another CroisiEurope River Cruises tour4.5 - ExcellentThe crew went out of their way to make sure we were included in all activities as we were the only English speakers on t... Read more
- Review about another CroisiEurope River Cruises tour4.0 - GoodIt was good, staff was helpful
- Theodore Modis's review about another CroisiEurope River Cruises tour5.0 - ExcellentIn fact it was excellent but your system does not allow me to select EXCELLENT !!!!
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1 : AMSTERDAM
- Day 2 : AMSTERDAM - ROTTERDAM
- Day 3 : ROTTERDAM - ANTWERP
- Day 4 : ANTWERP
CroisiEurope River Cruises Ships
- MS Gerard SchmitterA truly astounding ship is MS Gerard Schmitter. Built in 2012, this is a relatively new asset to CroisiEurope’s fleet and it is als… Read moreBuilt2012Guests174Length110mWidth11.4mStaterooms87Electricity220v
- MS L’EuropeL’Europe is a part of CroisiEurope’s fleet and one of the largest ship, as well. With 110 m in length and 11 m wide, this out… Read moreBuilt2006 (refurbished 2016)Guests180Length110mWidth11.4mStaterooms90Electricity220v
- MS La BohemeLa Boheme, a magnificent work of art of CroisiEurope, has been built in 1995, but went through a complete transformation in 2011. The res… Read moreBuilt1995 (refurbished 2011)Guests158Length110mWidth10mStaterooms80Electricity220v
- MS Léonard De VinciSailing with CroisiEurope’s Léonard De Vinci is the best way to enjoy a Rhine river cruise. Originally built in 2003, but un… Read moreBuilt2003 (refurbished 2011)Guests143Length105mWidth11.4mStaterooms72Electricity220v
- MS ModiglianiOne of the very best ships CroisiEurope’s fleet has to show is Modigliani. It makes a great choice for a Rhine river cruise, as the… Read moreBuilt2001 (refurbished 2011)Guests159Length110mWidth11.4mStaterooms78Electricity220v
- MS MonetMainly specialized on Rhine or Danube river cruises, MS Monet is an astounding ship provided by CroisiEurope. Astounding, when it comes t… Read moreBuilt1999 (refurbished 2007)Guests158Length110mWidth11.4mStaterooms78Electricity220v
Expand allDownload PDF Brochure
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Ellen22nd July 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Holland and its tulips
STARTENDSEATS LEFTTRANSPORTSAVE NOW PRICE
- ThursdayApr 4, 2019from Amsterdam4 DaysSundayApr 7, 2019to Antwerp10+ seats left MS L’EuropeMS L’Europe$23USD $736Based on MAIN DECK 2 ADJUSTABLE TWIN BEDS
- SundayApr 7, 2019from Amsterdam4 DaysWednesdayApr 10, 2019to Antwerp10+ seats left MS Gerard SchmitterMS Gerard Schmitter$26USD $853Based on MAIN DECK 1 DOUBLE BED
- MondayApr 8, 2019from Amsterdam4 DaysThursdayApr 11, 2019to Antwerp10+ seats left MS MonetMS Monet$23USD $736Based on MAIN DECK 1 DOUBLE BED
- FridayApr 12, 2019from Amsterdam4 DaysMondayApr 15, 2019to Antwerp10+ seats left MS L’EuropeMS L’Europe$23USD $736Based on MAIN DECK 2 ADJUSTABLE TWIN BEDS
- SundayApr 14, 2019from Amsterdam4 DaysWednesdayApr 17, 2019to Antwerp10+ seats left MS La BohemeMS La Boheme$23USD $736Based on MAIN DECK - 2 BEDS
- MondayApr 15, 2019from Amsterdam4 DaysThursdayApr 18, 2019to Antwerp4 seats left MS Gerard SchmitterMS Gerard Schmitter$26USD $853Based on MAIN DECK 1 DOUBLE BED
- TuesdayApr 16, 2019from Amsterdam4 DaysFridayApr 19, 2019to Antwerp10+ seats left MS MonetMS Monet$23USD $736Based on MAIN DECK 1 DOUBLE BED
- TuesdayApr 23, 2019from Amsterdam4 DaysFridayApr 26, 2019to Antwerp0 seats leftMS Léonard De VinciMS Léonard De Vinci$23USD $736Based on MAIN DECK 1 BED SINGLE - SingleSold outSee similar tours on this date
- WednesdayApr 24, 2019from Amsterdam4 DaysSaturdayApr 27, 2019to AntwerpOnly 2 seats leftMS MonetMS Monet$27USD $875Based on UPPER DECK 1 DOUBLE BED
- ThursdayApr 25, 2019from Amsterdam4 DaysSundayApr 28, 2019to Antwerp10+ seats left MS ModiglianiMS Modigliani$23USD $736Based on MAIN DECK 2 ADJUSTABLE TWIN BEDS
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- EuroNetherlands and Belgium
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Amsterdam is the starting point and Antwerp is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request CroisiEurope River Cruises to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 30% to confirm this CroisiEurope River Cruises booking. The remaining balance is then payable 90 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 19 January 2019 the full payment of $736 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $736 for Holland and its tulips, but the deposit of 30% is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for CroisiEurope River Cruises tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 144 km.
- Amsterdam (Netherlands)
- 26 km
- Keukenhof (Netherlands)
- 39 km
- Rotterdam (Netherlands)
- 79 km
- Antwerp (Belgium)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $736 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,509 tours in Europe
- covered by 258 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior to the departure date.
- 22,970 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours