Japan's Culinary Heritage
The Discovery Sale Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends on 23 May 2018
- US $ 4,410
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Start in Tokyo and end in Kyoto! With the food & culinary tour Japan's Culinary Heritage, you have a 11 day tour package taking you from Tokyo to Kyoto and through Tokyo, Japan and 8 other destinations in Japan. Japan's Culinary Heritage is a small group tour that includes accommodation in a hotel as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
- Age range
- 18 to 75 year olds
- Hotel, Guesthouse
- Max Group Size
- Train & Rail, Coach / Bus, Local Transport
Other reviews about Oku Japan:Write a review
- Benjeman Meekhof's review about another Oku Japan tour5.0 - ExcellentEnjoyed the itinerary very much, and the directions every step were easy to follow. Accommodations and meals were great... Read more
- Ben Sylvester-Bradley's review about another Oku Japan tour5.0 - Excellent...elp you improve by giving some feedback and some suggestions. We want Oku Japan to succeed! Nakahechi Trail Directions Chikatsuyu. Contrary to the ... Read more
- Gerald Elder's review about another Oku Japan tour5.0 - ExcellentWe loved the Ryokans and Minshukus. It is the first time we had stayed in such facilities and fell in love with the gene... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive in Tokyo
- Day 2: Travel to Kanazawa
- Day 3: Foraging experience in Gokayama
- Day 5: Classic earth oven cooking experience in Hida Fukukawa
- Day 6: Travel from Takayama to Osaka
- Day 7: Asuka
- Day 8: Awaji Islands
- Day 9: Travel to Kyoto
- Day 10: Kyoto
- Day 11: Tour ends in Kyoto
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Victoria8th April 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Japan's Culinary Heritage
STARTENDSEATS LEFT PRICE
- FridaySep 28, 2018from Tokyo11 DaysMondayOct 8, 2018to Kyoto7 seats leftUSD $4,410
- FridayMay 10, 2019from Tokyo11 DaysMondayMay 20, 2019to Kyoto10+ seats leftUSD $4,410
- FridaySep 27, 2019from Tokyo11 DaysMondayOct 7, 2019to Kyoto10+ seats leftUSD $4,410
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Japan. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Japan. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for Japan. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Tokyo is the starting point and Kyoto is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Oku Japan booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 19 July 2018 the full payment of $4,410 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $4410 for Japan's Culinary Heritage, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Oku Japan will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Oku Japan tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 891 km.
- Tokyo (Japan)
- 292 km
- Kanazawa (Japan)
- 37 km
- Gokayama (Japan)
- 51 km
- Shirakawa (Japan)
- 35 km
- Takayama (Japan)
- 226 km
- Osaka (Japan)
- 40 km
- Asuka (Japan)
- 94 km
- Awaji Island (Japan)
- 116 km
- Kyoto (Japan)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $4,410 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 4,511 tours in Asia
- covered by 187 different operators in Asia
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Japan's Culinary Heritage via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 26,478 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Asia tours