Member-Only Savings Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends on 31 May 2018
- Our saving
- US $ 1,083
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
- Explore the beauty of the islands by Kayak
- See orca whales in their natural habitat
- Camp under the stars in comfortable accommodations
- Enjoy pristine wilderness and untouched nature
- Age range
- 10 to 75 year olds
- Max Group Size
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- DAY 1
- DAY 2
- DAY 3
- DAY 4
- Orca Camp
- Wildcoast Orca Camp - Walk thru Camp
- Orcas on Parade - Whale Watching on the Wildcoast Orca Camp Beach
- Ultimate Travel Guide: Canada
- Sea Kayaking Tours Vancouver Island
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Hamish13th March 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- SundayJul 1, 2018from Campbell River4 DaysWednesdayJul 4, 2018to Quadra Island0 seats left$34USD $1,083Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- WednesdayJul 4, 2018from Campbell River4 DaysSaturdayJul 7, 2018to Quadra Island4 seats left$34USD $1,083
- SaturdayJul 7, 2018from Campbell River4 DaysTuesdayJul 10, 2018to Quadra Island4 seats left$34USD $1,083
- TuesdayJul 10, 2018from Campbell River4 DaysFridayJul 13, 2018to Quadra Island5 seats left$34USD $1,083
- FridayJul 13, 2018from Campbell River4 DaysMondayJul 16, 2018to Quadra IslandOnly 2 seats left$34USD $1,083
- MondayJul 16, 2018from Campbell River4 DaysThursdayJul 19, 2018to Quadra Island5 seats left$34USD $1,083
- ThursdayJul 19, 2018from Campbell River4 DaysSundayJul 22, 2018to Quadra Island8 seats left$36USD $1,166
- SundayJul 22, 2018from Campbell River4 DaysWednesdayJul 25, 2018to Quadra IslandOnly 2 seats left$36USD $1,166
- WednesdayJul 25, 2018from Campbell River4 DaysSaturdayJul 28, 2018to Quadra Island0 seats left$36USD $1,166Sold outSee similar tours on this date
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Campbell River is the starting point and Quadra Island is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Wildcoast Adventures booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 26 July 2018 the full payment of $1,083 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1083 for Orca Camp, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Wildcoast Adventures will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Wildcoast Adventures tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 19 km.
- Campbell River (Canada)
- 19 km
- Quadra Island (Canada)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,083 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,561 tours in North America
- covered by 59 different operators in North America
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Orca Camp via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 1,642 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on North America tours