- Explore the beauty of the islands by Kayak
- See orca whales in their natural habitat
- Camp under the stars in comfortable accommodations
- Enjoy pristine wilderness and untouched nature
Start in Campbell River and end in Quadra Island! With the kayak & canoe tour Orca Camp, you have a 4 day tour package taking you through Campbell River, Canada and Quadra Island. Orca Camp is a small group tour that includes accommodation as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- DAY 1
- DAY 2
- DAY 3
- DAY 4
Expand allDownload PDF Brochure
- Orca Camp
- Wildcoast Orca Camp - Walk thru Camp
- Orcas on Parade - Whale Watching on the Wildcoast Orca Camp Beach
- Ultimate Travel Guide: Canada
- Sea Kayaking Tours Vancouver Island
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Leslie3rd September 2018
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Campbell River is the starting point and Quadra Island is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Wildcoast Adventures booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 15 December 2018 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Orca Camp, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Wildcoast Adventures will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Wildcoast Adventures tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 19 km.
- Campbell River (Canada)
- 19 km
- Quadra Island (Canada)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,808 tours in North America
- covered by 68 different operators in North America
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Orca Camp via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 2,118 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on North America tours