England and Wales Experience
The Discovery Sale Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends in 46:46:38
- Our saving
- US $ 703
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Start and end in London! With the in-depth cultural tour England and Wales Experience, you have a 5 day tour package taking you through London, England and 11 other destinations in Europe. England and Wales Experience is a small group tour that includes transport and more.
- Age range
- 3 to 80 year olds
- Max Group Size
Other reviews about England Experience Tours:Write a review
- Jennifer Austin's review about another England Experience Tours tour4.5 - ExcellentThe Manor Hotel in Exmouth was good, the Greenbank Hotel in Falmouth was excellent and the Regency Hotel in Bristol was ... Read more
- Nikita Verhoeven's review about another England Experience Tours tour5.0 - ExcellentThis 3 day Tour was truely an amazing and worthwhile trip. The places we visited were more than I expected, and you get ... Read more
- Ben's review about another England Experience Tours tour5.0 - ExcellentHaving traveled with England Experience Tours based on the time I had with Highland Experience Tours there were big... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1
- Day 2
- Day 3
- Day 4
- Day 5
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Megan5th November 2017
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
England and Wales Experience
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- MondayMay 28, 2018from London5 DaysFridayJun 1, 2018to London4 seats left$29USD $703
- MondayJun 11, 2018from London5 DaysFridayJun 15, 2018to London6 seats left$29USD $703
- MondayJun 25, 2018from London5 DaysFridayJun 29, 2018to London6 seats left$29USD $703
- MondayJul 9, 2018from London5 DaysFridayJul 13, 2018to London4 seats left$29USD $703
- MondayJul 23, 2018from London5 DaysFridayJul 27, 2018to London6 seats left$29USD $703
- MondayAug 6, 2018from London5 DaysFridayAug 10, 2018to London6 seats left$29USD $703
- MondayAug 20, 2018from London5 DaysFridayAug 24, 2018to London6 seats left$29USD $703
- MondaySep 3, 2018from London5 DaysFridaySep 7, 2018to London6 seats left$29USD $703
- MondaySep 17, 2018from London5 DaysFridaySep 21, 2018to London6 seats left$29USD $703
- MondayOct 1, 2018from London5 DaysFridayOct 5, 2018to London6 seats left$29USD $703
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- Pound sterlingEngland and Wales
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Start and end in London.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this England Experience Tours booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 21 July 2018 the full payment of $703 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $703 for England and Wales Experience, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and England Experience Tours will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for England Experience Tours : Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 934 km.
- London (England)
- 133 km
- Stratford-upon-Avon (England)
- 72 km
- Ironbridge (England)
- 69 km
- Chester (England)
- 79 km
- Snowdonia National Park (England)
- 48 km
- Conwy (Wales)
- 63 km
- Chester (England)
- 66 km
- Buxton (England)
- 10 km
- Peak District National Park (England)
- 7 km
- Bakewell (England)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $703 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,958 tours in Europe
- covered by 208 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for England and Wales Experience via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 17,936 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours