England and Wales Experience
- Our saving
- US $ 727
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
Start point Cacciari's, 82 Old Brompton Road, London, SW7 3LQ, SW7 3LQ, London, Greater London, England, United Kingdom 08:45 - 09:00
- Day 2
- Day 3
- Day 4
End point Cacciari's, 82 Old Brompton Road, London, SW7 3LQ, SW7 3LQ, London, Greater London, England, United Kingdom
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Rather Poor
- MichalWritten on August 2, 20194.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
It was an excellent trip. The guide (driver) was not only very well organised but also very friendly. He had everything under control and was responsive to our requests (we had a very lovely, unplanned, stop at the beach just to wade for 5 minutes in the... Read moreReview collected by England Experience Tours
- TATanWritten on July 16, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The small group, and the vey personable driver Paul Denham, made our trip even more enjoyable than we had expected.
- TBThomasWritten on June 8, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Everything. People and tour was great!
- JRJulieWritten on May 29, 20182.0 - Rather poor
Choose quality of stops over quantity. Don't offer things you don't deliver. Put more effort into providing cultural and historical information about sites visited, and less on corny jokes and passing out goodies to passengers. Drop the chummy veneer in... Read moreShow detailed ratingsEngland Experience Tours commented on this reviewDear Julie, thank you for your comments, we welcome all feedback. It is a shame that you did miss some of the highlights and commentary of the tour as you were asleep for some of the journeys. We were unable to wake you up from your deep sleep when we stopped at Chatsworth House and we're very sorry you missed this. Sadly you also declined the opportunity to join the group on our guided walking tour of the amazingly historical city of York. ‘Passing out goodies’ . We believe one of the best ways to experience the history and culture of a place is to try the products that the area is noted for; locally produced Welsh cakes from Betws-y-coed and cheeses from Derbyshire, we're very sorry you did not appreciate these add-ons to the experience. The other passengers in our small group perhaps did not agree with your views as they booked another trip with England Experience to Stonehenge based on their positive experience. Kind Regards, Clare
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Samantha9th September 2019
England and Wales Experience
- Upcoming departures
- September 2019
- April 2020
- May 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- MondaySep 30, 2019from London5 DaysFridayOct 4, 2019to London0 seats left$14USD $666Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- MondayApr 6, 2020from London5 DaysFridayApr 10, 2020to London6 seats left$15USD $727
- MondayApr 20, 2020from London5 DaysFridayApr 24, 2020to London6 seats left$15USD $727
- MondayMay 4, 2020from London5 DaysFridayMay 8, 2020to London6 seats left$15USD $727
- MondayMay 18, 2020from London5 DaysFridayMay 22, 2020to London6 seats left$15USD $727
- MondayJun 1, 2020from London5 DaysFridayJun 5, 2020to London6 seats left$15USD $727
- MondayJun 15, 2020from London5 DaysFridayJun 19, 2020to London6 seats left$15USD $727
- MondayJun 29, 2020from London5 DaysFridayJul 3, 2020to London6 seats left$15USD $727
- MondayJul 13, 2020from London5 DaysFridayJul 17, 2020to London6 seats left$15USD $727
- MondayJul 27, 2020from London5 DaysFridayJul 31, 2020to London6 seats left$15USD $727
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingEngland and Wales
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in London.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- For any tour departing before 21 November 2019 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 21 November 2019, a minimum payment of 20% is required to confirm your booking with England Experience Tours. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 60 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of England Experience Tours. Please familiarise yourself with the England Experience Tours payment, cancellation and refund conditions. TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and England Experience Tours will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for England Experience Tours : Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- London (England)
- 133 km
- Stratford-upon-Avon (England)
- 72 km
- Ironbridge (England)
- 69 km
- Chester (England)
- 79 km
- Snowdonia National Park (England)
- 48 km
- Conwy (Wales)
- 63 km
- Chester (England)
- 66 km
- Buxton (England)
- 10 km
- Peak District National Park (England)
- 7 km
- Bakewell (England)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $727 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,225 tours in Europe
- covered by 552 different operators in Europe
- Use Discounts and Credits*
- Past passenger discounts or credits, early-bird savings, child discounts, and multi-person discounts offered by the tour operator may be applicable when you book with TourRadar. *Discounts and credits are subject to the tour operator terms and conditions.
- 3 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on England and Wales Experience