Stonehenge, Bath, Cotswolds and Oxford
The Discovery Sale Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends in 05:23:00
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Start and end in London! With the in-depth cultural tour Stonehenge, Bath, Cotswolds and Oxford, you have a 2 day tour package taking you through London, England and 7 other destinations in England. Stonehenge, Bath, Cotswolds and Oxford is a small group tour that includes transport and more.
- Age range
- 3 to 80 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Rather Poor
- BBenWritten on May 15, 20175.0 - ExcellentHaving traveled with England Experience Tours based on the time I had with Highland Experience Tours there were big expectations for them to live up to. I am happy to say they succeeded (maybe even exceeded)! I had Paul for the day and he was awesome. The funniest most interesting bloke you could ever want to meet - he was quintessentially English and he made the places we traveled through come alive with stories and laughter. The bus was comfortable and the stops frequent enough. We had a great group on the bus that day and everyone was engaged and talking amongst one another in no time. Brilliant.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1
- Day 2
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Martina25th April 2018
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- Pound sterlingEngland
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Start and end in London.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this England Experience Tours booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 24 July 2018 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Stonehenge, Bath, Cotswolds and Oxford, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and England Experience Tours will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for England Experience Tours : Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 390 km.
- London (England)
- 123 km
- Stonehenge (England)
- 33 km
- Lacock (England)
- 17 km
- Bath (England)
- 18 km
- Bristol (England)
- 74 km
- Bourton-on-the-Water (England)
- 28 km
- Woodstock (England)
- 13 km
- Oxford (England)
- 82 km
- London (England)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,980 tours in Europe
- covered by 211 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Stonehenge, Bath, Cotswolds and Oxford via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Stonehenge, Bath, Cotswolds and Oxford