Hiking the Canyons of Slovak Paradise: Self-Guided
Start in Podlesok and end in Dedinky! With the self-guided tour Hiking the Canyons of Slovak Paradise: Self-Guided, you have a 7 day tour package taking you through Podlesok, Slovakia and 5 other destinations in Slovakia. Hiking the Canyons of Slovak Paradise: Self-Guided is a small group tour that includes accommodation in a hotel as well as flights, meals, transport and more.
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- DAY 1: Arrival in Slovak Paradise National Park.
- DAY 2: Sucha Bela canyon and Klastorisko
- DAY 3: Piecky canyon
- DAY 4: Canyon Prielom Hornadu
- DAY 5: Traverse Slovak Paradise to Dedinky Reservoir.
- DAY 6: Free day
- DAY 7: Tour Ends
Expand allDownload PDF Brochure
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
How do I get an invitation letter for my visa application?
Once you have booked the tour, We will then send you joining instructions, detailed trip notes, together with the invitation letter for your visa application.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Mair, 59 years old26th September 2018
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Slovakia. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Slovakia. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Slovakia. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Podlesok is the starting point and Dedinky is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Slovakia Explorer booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 15 December 2018 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Hiking the Canyons of Slovak Paradise: Self-Guided, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Slovakia Explorer will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Slovakia Explorer tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 27 km.
- Podlesok (Slovakia)
- 1 km
- Sucha Bela (Slovakia)
- 3 km
- Klastorisko (Slovakia)
- 4 km
- Podlesok (Slovakia)
- 4 km
- Piecky (Slovakia)
- 4 km
- Prielom Hornadu (Slovakia)
- 11 km
- Dedinky (Slovakia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,374 tours in Europe
- covered by 256 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Hiking the Canyons of Slovak Paradise: Self-Guided via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 22,989 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours