Start planning your tour
Start in Tatranska Lomnica and end in Strbske Pleso! With the self-guided tour Hut-to-hut Trekking in the High Tatras - Self-Guided, you have a 8 day tour package taking you through Tatranska Lomnica, Slovakia and 8 other destinations in Slovakia. Hut-to-hut Trekking in the High Tatras - Self-Guided includes accommodation in a hotel as well as meals and more.
- DAY 1: Arrival in Tatranska Lomnica – Slovakia.
- DAY 2: Walk through the Valley of the Seven Springs, gateway to the Belianske Tatras. En route, see Zelene Pleso glacial lake and re-fuel at Plesnivec Hut.
- DAY 3: Follow the Tatranska Magistrala Trail to Velka Svistovka (2,037m). Walk on stony paths and climb rocky sections to reach the summit.
- DAY 4: Trek to Studeny Potok Waterfall and the oldest hut in the Tatras, Rainerova Chata. Continue to Popradkse Pleso Lake.
- DAY 5: Summit Rysy Mountain, Poland (2,053m). Start on forested trails and move on to more difficult terrain, with a steep and exciting section at the end, which is secured by chains.
- DAY 6: Hike to Strbske Pleso to explore the village and lake.
- DAY 7: Free day for optional activities and day tours.
- DAY 8: Transfer to airport. Fly home.
- Additional Services
Where You'll Stay
- Overall RatingGood
- TransportRather poor
- MOMaria Isabel· August 10, 2019In the first accomodation there window of the room was broken ant it was rain inside the room. The meals were good. The trekking was very beautiful and I loved it. Nice suprise!Slovakia Explorer commented on this reviewDear Maria, Thank you for your feedback from your trekking holiday with Slovakia Explorer. We have forwarded your comment about the window to the hotel, and we have been informed by the hotel manager that this is now fixed. Pleased to hear that you... Show moreTrip date: July 2019
- JDJames· August 04, 2018Terrific walking, some great views and stays. Staff support from trip provider was great when I had a problem. Mixed star rating b/c 1 night in a 12 (!) person room, train/bus/starting point info could be more complete. If you are a capable, HARD... Show moreSlovakia Explorer commented on this reviewDear James, We are now updating our self-guided booklet for 2020, which will include much more information about the routes, and how to get to the starting point, which will be very easy to follow. Once more thank you for your useful review and we wish... Show moreTrip date: July 2018
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!
Good to Know
- About the country
- Payment information
- Cancellation Policy
- Discover TourRadar