2-Day Winter Hike to Kjerag
Member-Only Savings Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends on 30 May 2018
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Start and end in Stavanger! With the hiking & trekking tour 2-Day Winter Hike to Kjerag, you have a 2 day tour package taking you through Stavanger, Norway and 3 other destinations in Norway.
- Age range
- 12 to 70 year olds
- Max Group Size
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
Questions & Answers
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Martina25th April 2018
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Norway. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Start and end in Stavanger.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Outdoorlife Norway booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 25 July 2018 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for 2-Day Winter Hike to Kjerag, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Outdoorlife Norway will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Outdoorlife Norway tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 98 km.
- Stavanger (Norway)
- 26 km
- Preikestolen (Norway)
- 23 km
- Kjerag (Norway)
- 15 km
- Lysefjorden (Norway)
- 34 km
- Stavanger (Norway)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,980 tours in Europe
- covered by 211 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for 2-Day Winter Hike to Kjerag via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 17,987 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours