Wonders of the Pacific Northwest
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Start in Seattle and end in San Francisco! With the discovery tour Wonders of the Pacific Northwest, you have a 14 day tour package taking you from Seattle to San Francisco and through Seattle, USA and 6 other destinations in USA. Wonders of the Pacific Northwest includes accommodation in a hotel, meals.
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1. Arrival in Seattle
- Day 2. The pearl of the Pacific: Seattle, B, L
- Day 3. Waterfalls and hot springs of Olympic NP, B, L
- Day 4. Whales, Victoria or Olympic NP, B, L
- Day 5. Hurricane Ridge, B, L
- Day 6. Mount Rainier National Park, B, L
- Day 8. Portland, B, L
- Day 9. Oregon Coast, B, L
- Day 10. Oregon coast & jet-boating the Rogue River, B, L
- Day 11. Crater Lake NP, B, L
- Day 12. Redwood National Park, B,L
- Day 13. The wine country, B, L
- Day 14. San Francisco, L
- Day 15. Departure
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Sheila11th May 2018
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Seattle is the starting point and San Francisco is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 25% to confirm this Adventure Travel West, Inc. booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 24 July 2018 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Wonders of the Pacific Northwest, but the deposit of 25% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Adventure Travel West, Inc. will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Adventure Travel West, Inc. tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 1,383 km.
- Seattle (USA)
- 96 km
- Olympic National Park (USA)
- 174 km
- Mt Rainier National Park (USA)
- 171 km
- Portland (USA)
- 298 km
- Crater Lake National Park (USA)
- 239 km
- Redwood National Park (USA)
- 406 km
- San Francisco (USA)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,550 tours in North America
- covered by 59 different operators in North America
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Wonders of the Pacific Northwest via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 1,638 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on North America tours