Yellowstone, Grand Canyon, and the Southwest
Member-Only Savings Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends on 29 May 2018
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Start in Salt Lake City and end in Las Vegas! With the discovery tour Yellowstone, Grand Canyon, and the Southwest, you have a 13 day tour package taking you through Salt Lake City, USA and 9 other destinations in USA. Yellowstone, Grand Canyon, and the Southwest includes accommodation in a hotel, meals.
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1 - Arrival in Salt Lake City, UT
- Day 2 – Great Salt Lake and Jackson, WY, B, L
- Day 3 - Yellowstone NP, B, L
- Day 4 – Yellowstone NP, B, L
- Day 5 – Grand Teton, B, L
- Day 6 – Snake River wildlife float, B, L
- Day 7 – Canyonlands NP, B, L
- Day 8 – Arches NP & Colorado River Rafting or Jeeping, B, L
- Day 9 – Monument Valley, B, L
- Day 10 – Page & Antelope Canyon, B, L
- Day 11 – Lake Powell & Rainbow Bridge, B, L
- Day 12 – Grand Canyon, B, L
- Day 13 – Route 66 to Las Vegas, B, L
- Day 14 - Departure, B
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- James12th May 2018
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Salt Lake City is the starting point and Las Vegas is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 25% to confirm this Adventure Travel West, Inc. booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 24 July 2018 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Yellowstone, Grand Canyon, and the Southwest, but the deposit of 25% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Adventure Travel West, Inc. will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Adventure Travel West, Inc. tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 1,890 km.
- Salt Lake City (USA)
- 316 km
- Jackson (USA)
- 112 km
- Yellowstone National Park (USA)
- 75 km
- Grand Teton National Park (USA)
- 613 km
- Canyonlands National Park (USA)
- 51 km
- Arches National Park (USA)
- 198 km
- Monument Valley (USA)
- 105 km
- Lake Powell (USA)
- 124 km
- Grand Canyon National Park (USA)
- 295 km
- Las Vegas (USA)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,550 tours in North America
- covered by 59 different operators in North America
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Yellowstone, Grand Canyon, and the Southwest via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 1,638 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on North America tours