- Our saving
- US $ 594
- Rather Poor
- JJoelWritten on July 20, 20184.0 - GoodGuide was good to remember the English speaking customers like us. Bus was spacious. However, dinner at hotels were not that nice and accommodation in Oviedo was only 3.5 Star hotel.Show detailed ratings
- MartaWritten on May 17, 20183.0 - AverageThe guide was only a coordinator. He did not give any information of anything, the whole bus was very dissapointed. He talks with extended vowels which we found annoying. Worse tour i have ever taken. Rodrigo is not fit for the job. You should send someone to evaluate his performance.Show detailed ratingsTrapsatur commented on this reviewDear Marta: Thanks for your your comments, something had to happen to Rodrigo, because he is usually very well rated by our passengers. We will check carefully, and take the appropriate actions. Thanks, Best regards
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: MADRID - ZARAGOZA - SAN SEBASTIAN (Sunday)
- Day 2: SAN SEBASTIAN - BILBAO - SANTILLANA - SANTANDER (Monday)
- Day 3: SANTANDER - COVADONGA - OVIEDO (Tuesday)
- Day 4: OVIEDO - GIJON - LUGO (Wednesday)
- Day 5: LUGO - SALAMANCA - MADRID (Thursday)
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Average by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Good by past passengers
- Escorted motor coach tours in Spain Portugal & Morocco
- Western Europe Travel Guide
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Page, 60 years old4th October 2018
- SundayOct 21, 2018from Madrid5 DaysThursdayOct 25, 2018to Madrid10+ seats left$19USD $628
- SundayOct 28, 2018from Madrid5 DaysThursdayNov 1, 2018to Madrid10+ seats left$19USD $628
- SundayNov 4, 2018from Madrid5 DaysThursdayNov 8, 2018to Madrid10+ seats left$18USD $594
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Spain. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Start and end in Madrid.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Trapsatur booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 14 December 2018 the full payment of $594 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $594 for El Cantabrico, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Trapsatur will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Trapsatur tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Madrid (Spain)
- 274 km
- Zaragoza (Spain)
- 206 km
- San Sebastian (Spain)
- 76 km
- Bilbao (Spain)
- 75 km
- Santander (Spain)
- 102 km
- Covadonga (Spain)
- 64 km
- Oviedo (Spain)
- 25 km
- Gijon (Spain)
- 164 km
- Lugo (Spain)
- 276 km
- Salamanca (Spain)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $594 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,383 tours in Europe
- covered by 256 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for El Cantabrico via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 2 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on El Cantabrico