- Our saving
- US $ 661
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: y y MADRID - ZARAGOZA - BILBAO (Sunday)
- Day 2: y y BILBAO - SANTILLANA - SANTANDER (Monday)
- Day 3: y y SANTANDER - COVADONGA - OVIEDO (Tuesday)
- Day 4: y y OVIEDO - GIJON - LUGO (Wednesday)
- Day 5: y y LUGO - SALAMANCA - MADRID (Thursday)
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Rather Poor
- GloriaWritten on August 10, 20194.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Some parts of the itinerary were not on the tour according to some of my travel mates. I know the tours were combined. Some people had on their travel itinerary a visit to San Sebastián. I think there needs to be an update on the website. In addition, I... Read moreReview collected by Trapsatur
- JJoelWritten on July 20, 20184.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Guide was good to remember the English speaking customers like us. Bus was spacious. However, dinner at hotels were not that nice and accommodation in Oviedo was only 3.5 Star hotel.
- MartaWritten on May 17, 20183.0 - Average
The guide was only a coordinator. He did not give any information of anything, the whole bus was very dissapointed. He talks with extended vowels which we found annoying. Worse tour i have ever taken. Rodrigo is not fit for the job. You should send someone... Read moreShow detailed ratingsTrapsatur commented on this reviewDear Marta: Thanks for your your comments, something had to happen to Rodrigo, because he is usually very well rated by our passengers. We will check carefully, and take the appropriate actions. Thanks, Best regards
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
- Escorted motor coach tours in Spain Portugal & Morocco
- Western Europe Travel Guide
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Louise23rd August 2019
- SundaySep 29, 2019from Madrid5 DaysThursdayOct 3, 2019to MadridOnly 3 seats left$13DealUSD $661
- SundayOct 6, 2019from Madrid5 DaysThursdayOct 10, 2019to Madrid10+ seats left$13DealUSD $661
- SundayOct 13, 2019from Madrid5 DaysThursdayOct 17, 2019to Madrid10+ seats left$13DealUSD $661
- SundayOct 20, 2019from Madrid5 DaysThursdayOct 24, 2019to Madrid10+ seats left$13DealUSD $661
- SundayOct 27, 2019from Madrid5 DaysThursdayOct 31, 2019to Madrid10+ seats left$13DealUSD $661
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Spain. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Start and end in Madrid.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- For any tour departing before 19 November 2019 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 19 November 2019, a minimum payment of 20% is required to confirm your booking with Trapsatur. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 60 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Trapsatur. Please familiarise yourself with the Trapsatur payment, cancellation and refund conditions. TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Trapsatur will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Trapsatur tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Madrid (Spain)
- 274 km
- Zaragoza (Spain)
- 245 km
- Bilbao (Spain)
- 75 km
- Santander (Spain)
- 102 km
- Covadonga (Spain)
- 64 km
- Oviedo (Spain)
- 25 km
- Gijon (Spain)
- 164 km
- Lugo (Spain)
- 276 km
- Salamanca (Spain)
- 176 km
- Madrid (Spain)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $661 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,249 tours in Europe
- covered by 554 different operators in Europe
- Use Discounts and Credits*
- Past passenger discounts or credits, early-bird savings, child discounts, and multi-person discounts offered by the tour operator may be applicable when you book with TourRadar. *Discounts and credits are subject to the tour operator terms and conditions.
- 2 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on El Cantabrico