Member-Only Savings Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends on 31 May 2018
- Our saving
- US $ 599
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Start and end in Madrid! With the coach/bus tour El Cantabrico, you have a 5 day tour package taking you through Madrid, Spain and 9 other destinations in Spain. El Cantabrico includes accommodation in a hotel as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
- Age range
- 7 to 99 year olds
- Coach / Bus
- Rather Poor
- MartaWritten on May 17, 20183.0 - AverageThe guide was only a coordinator. He did not give any information of anything, the whole bus was very dissapointed. He talks with extended vowels which we found annoying. Worse tour i have ever taken. Rodrigo is not fit for the job. You should send someone to evaluate his performance.Show detailed ratingsTrapsatur commented on this reviewDear Marta: Thanks for your your comments, something had to happen to Rodrigo, because he is usually very well rated by our passengers. We will check carefully, and take the appropriate actions. Thanks, Best regards
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: MADRID - ZARAGOZA - SAN SEBASTIAN (Sunday)
- Day 2: SAN SEBASTIAN - BILBAO - SANTILLANA - SANTANDER (Monday)
- Day 3: SANTANDER - COVADONGA - OVIEDO (Tuesday)
- Day 4: OVIEDO - GIJON - LUGO (Wednesday)
- Day 5: LUGO - SALAMANCA - MADRID (Thursday)
AccommodationRated Rather poor by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Average by past passengers
- Escorted motor coach tours in Spain Portugal & Morocco
- Western Europe Travel Guide
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Hamish13th March 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- November 2018
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- SundayJun 3, 2018from Madrid5 DaysThursdayJun 7, 2018to Madrid10+ seats left$19USD $599
- SundayJun 10, 2018from Madrid5 DaysThursdayJun 14, 2018to MadridOnly 2 seats left$19USD $599
- SundayJun 17, 2018from Madrid5 DaysThursdayJun 21, 2018to Madrid10+ seats left$19USD $599
- SundayJun 24, 2018from Madrid5 DaysThursdayJun 28, 2018to Madrid10+ seats left$19USD $599
- SundayJul 1, 2018from Madrid5 DaysThursdayJul 5, 2018to Madrid10+ seats left$20USD $633
- SundayJul 8, 2018from Madrid5 DaysThursdayJul 12, 2018to Madrid10+ seats left$20USD $633
- SundayJul 15, 2018from Madrid5 DaysThursdayJul 19, 2018to Madrid10+ seats left$20USD $633
- SundayJul 22, 2018from Madrid5 DaysThursdayJul 26, 2018to Madrid5 seats left$20USD $633
- SundayJul 29, 2018from Madrid5 DaysThursdayAug 2, 2018to Madrid10+ seats left$20USD $633
- SundayAug 5, 2018from Madrid5 DaysThursdayAug 9, 2018to Madrid10+ seats left$20USD $633
Show more departures
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Spain. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Start and end in Madrid.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Trapsatur booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 26 July 2018 the full payment of $599 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $599 for El Cantabrico, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Trapsatur will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Trapsatur tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 1,440 km.
- Madrid (Spain)
- 274 km
- Zaragoza (Spain)
- 206 km
- San Sebastian (Spain)
- 76 km
- Bilbao (Spain)
- 75 km
- Santander (Spain)
- 102 km
- Covadonga (Spain)
- 64 km
- Oviedo (Spain)
- 25 km
- Gijon (Spain)
- 164 km
- Lugo (Spain)
- 276 km
- Salamanca (Spain)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $599 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 8,095 tours in Europe
- covered by 212 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for El Cantabrico via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on El Cantabrico