North of Spain From Barcelona "English only"
Start in Barcelona and end in Madrid! With the discovery tour North of Spain From Barcelona "English only", you have a 8 day tour package taking you from Barcelona to Madrid and through Barcelona, Spain and 11 other destinations in Spain. North of Spain From Barcelona "English only" includes accommodation in a hotel as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
- Rather Poor
- JJackWritten on October 15, 20174.0 - GoodWe got little info before we left. 1st leg from Barcelona guide provided negligible info. We're poor. Guide Paulino on remainder was excellent. Tour was not English Only. Only 8 on large bus spoke English, rest Spanish.Show detailed ratingsTrapsatur commented on this reviewHi Jack: Thanks for your feedback, all comments help us to grow and improve our performance. It is good to hear that you enjoyed our tour. Hope to see you soon in another one! Bet regards, Rodrigo
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: MADRID / BARCELONA - ZARAGOZA - SAN SEBASTIAN (Sunday)
- Day 2: SAN SEBASTIAN - BILBAO - SANTILLANA - SANTANDER (Monday)
- Day 3: SANTANDER - COVADONGA - OVIEDO (Tuesday)
- Day 4: OVIEDO - GIJON - LUGO (Wednesday)
- Day 5: LUGO - LA CORUÑA (Thursday)
- Day 6: LA CORUÑA - SANTIAGO DE COMPOSTELA (Friday)
- Day 7: SANTIAGO - RIAS BAJAS - VIGO (Saturday)
- Day 8: VIGO - MADRID (Sunday)
Expand allDownload PDF Brochure
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Average by past passengers
- Escorted motor coach tours in Spain Portugal & Morocco
- Western Europe Travel Guide
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
What category are the hotels booked for the north of Spain tour from Barcelona to Madrid?
The tour could be in Tourist or First Class. The hotels in tourist class are 3 or 4 stars, and the ones in first class are 4 or 4+ stars.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Marcia9th August 2018
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Spain. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Barcelona is the starting point and Madrid is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Trapsatur booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 16 December 2018 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for North of Spain From Barcelona "English only", but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Trapsatur will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Trapsatur tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 1,597 km.
- Barcelona (Spain)
- 256 km
- Zaragoza (Spain)
- 206 km
- San Sebastian (Spain)
- 76 km
- Bilbao (Spain)
- 75 km
- Santander (Spain)
- 102 km
- Covadonga (Spain)
- 64 km
- Oviedo (Spain)
- 144 km
- Lugo (Spain)
- 79 km
- La Coruna (Spain)
- 56 km
- Santiago de Compostela (Spain)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,367 tours in Europe
- covered by 258 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for North of Spain From Barcelona "English only" via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on North of Spain From Barcelona "English only"