MarradiMIA: Hermitages and Abbeys.
Member-Only Savings Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends on 30 May 2018
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Start in Brisighella and end in Borgo San Lorenzo! With the hiking & trekking tour MarradiMIA: Hermitages and Abbeys., you have a 4 day tour package taking you through Brisighella, Italy and Borgo San Lorenzo. MarradiMIA: Hermitages and Abbeys. is a small group tour that includes an expert guide, meals.
- Age range
- 7 to 80 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Local Transport
- Physical Rating
- Rather Poor
- GGiuseppeWritten on February 13, 20185.0 - ExcellentI have traveled this summer the Italy with 2 tour of Soleto Travel from Tuscany to Sicily&Malta. Nothing problem , only public traspor anytime there were in delayed. In Tuscany(Marradi) I had a buddy where he guided me for all the stay. Good hotel and restaurant. Marradi it is a good position because it is 1 hour of train to Firenze and Faenza. I recommended to arrive in Florence. But my favorite it is the tour Sicily and Malta. I found beautiful sea, good restaurant and hotel and professional guide.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- DAY 1 : Badia Valley
- DAY 2 : Badia Valley
- DAY 3 : Gamogna Hermitage
- DAY 4 : Hermitage of Trebbana
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- James12th May 2018
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Brisighella is the starting point and Borgo San Lorenzo is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Soleto Travel booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 25 July 2018 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for MarradiMIA: Hermitages and Abbeys., but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Soleto Travel will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Soleto Travel tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 43 km.
- Brisighella (Italy)
- 43 km
- Borgo San Lorenzo (Italy)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 8,095 tours in Europe
- covered by 212 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for MarradiMIA: Hermitages and Abbeys. via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on MarradiMIA: Hermitages and Abbeys.