Tuscany Local Living, History, Hospitality and Food.
- Our saving
- US $ 906
- Rather Poor
- LOLaurieWritten on October 11, 20185.0 - ExcellentI wholeheartedly recommend this tour for anyone! If you love Italy and its beautiful scenic towns with great history, this is for you! If you love to cook, this is for you! If you like being treated like royalty and experience what it's like to live in an authentic palazzo, this is for you!!!! From the moment i set forth into Palazzo Torriani I felt like a princess returning to her royal family. Truly! Anna Maria and Maria Emilia were so warm and welcoming! I learned a great deal from them regarding traditional Italian cuisine ( i even earned a certificate!) and history of Marradi. The classes were such fun and very informative. All the meals were superb. As someone who had a prior career in protocol, the great care and exquisite detail they put into serving and preparing their cuisine really resonated with me. The rooms are so beautiful - historic charm yet with all the modern conveniences. I look forward to returning! My tour guide Andrea Succi was key to my learning about the history of Marradi and the neighboring towns and especially learning how the locals live, having a wonderful opportunity to meet with them and in some cases, have lunch or coffee as well. Andrea is an expert on the area and ensured that I left feeling very informed. He took great care in arranging the tours and meetings with residents such that I felt like i was visiting with old friends! One of the highlights for me was visiting Florella flower shop and having the experience of making an arrangement with the owner and her mother. It was great! Not enough travelers know about Marradi, but its truly a hidden gem! Afterwards i went to visit family friends in Montalcino and they were most impressed with the brochures. They had never heard of it, but now wish to visit! Thanks to Soleto travel and tourradar for making this tour available!! It was a five star experience all around! Laurie, Boston area, USAShow detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1-Marradi
- Day 2- Marradi
- Day 3- Marradi
- Day 4- Marradi
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Heather, 57 years old23rd September 2018
Tuscany Local Living, History, Hospitality and Food.
- Upcoming departures
- October 2018
- November 2018
- December 2018
- FridayOct 26, 2018from Faenza4 DaysMondayOct 29, 2018to Brisighella8 seats left$28USD $906
- SaturdayOct 27, 2018from Faenza4 DaysTuesdayOct 30, 2018to Brisighella8 seats left$28USD $906
- SundayOct 28, 2018from Faenza4 DaysWednesdayOct 31, 2018to Brisighella8 seats left$28USD $906
- MondayOct 29, 2018from Faenza4 DaysThursdayNov 1, 2018to Brisighella8 seats left$28USD $906
- TuesdayOct 30, 2018from Faenza4 DaysFridayNov 2, 2018to Brisighella8 seats left$28USD $906
- WednesdayOct 31, 2018from Faenza4 DaysSaturdayNov 3, 2018to Brisighella8 seats left$28USD $906
- ThursdayNov 1, 2018from Faenza4 DaysSundayNov 4, 2018to Brisighella8 seats left$28USD $906
- FridayNov 2, 2018from Faenza4 DaysMondayNov 5, 2018to Brisighella8 seats left$28USD $906
- SaturdayNov 3, 2018from Faenza4 DaysTuesdayNov 6, 2018to Brisighella8 seats left$28USD $906
- SundayNov 4, 2018from Faenza4 DaysWednesdayNov 7, 2018to Brisighella8 seats left$28USD $906
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Faenza is the starting point and Brisighella is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Soleto Travel booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 18 December 2018 the full payment of $906 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $906 for Tuscany Local Living, History, Hospitality and Food., but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Soleto Travel will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Soleto Travel tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Faenza (Italy)
- 11 km
- Brisighella (Italy)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $906 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,394 tours in Europe
- covered by 259 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Tuscany Local Living, History, Hospitality and Food. via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Tuscany Local Living, History, Hospitality and Food.