Heart of Portugal
- Our saving
- US $ 3,492
Other reviews about Food N’ Wine Vacations:Write a review
- Joe Nunner's review about another Food N’ Wine Vacations tour5.0 - ExcellentIncredible experience that wont be forgotten! From expert tour guides to comfortable transportation to first class acco... Read more
- Jim Schmidt's review about another Food N’ Wine Vacations tour5.0 - ExcellentMagnifique! We booked the Best of Provence Tour. Best it was. The villa looks like as if it was taken from a movie. The ... Read more
- Emily's review about another Food N’ Wine Vacations tour5.0 - ExcellentWe booked the tour to Piedmont. It has definitely changed the way that we are going to travel from now on. We visited pl... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrival, afternoon walking tour in Lisbon, Dinner
- Day 2: Day trip to Sintra and Cascais
- Day 3: Obidos, Coimbra, Aveiro, Porto.
- Day 4: Porto walking tour with food and wine tasting, Lunch, Free afternoon.
- Day 5: Douro Valley, wine tasting, picnic in the vineyards.
- Days end will find us heading to our overnight in a hotel in the countryside.
- Day 6: Sortellha, Belmonte, Monsanto, Cooking in the community oven.
- Day 7: Marvao, Lunch, Estermoz, Evora.
- Day 8: Evora, Monsaraz, Cooking class in a winery, Lisbon
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Page, 60 years old4th October 2018
Heart of Portugal
- SundayMay 12, 2019from Lisbon9 DaysMondayMay 20, 2019to Lisbon8 seats left$108USD $3,492
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Portugal. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Start and end in Lisbon.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Food N’ Wine Vacations booking. The remaining balance is then payable 90 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 14 January 2019 the full payment of $3,492 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $3492 for Heart of Portugal, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Food N’ Wine Vacations will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Food N’ Wine Vacations tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Lisbon (Portugal)
- 23 km
- Sintra (Portugal)
- 130 km
- Evora (Portugal)
- 139 km
- Obidos (Portugal)
- 114 km
- Coimbra (Portugal)
- 53 km
- Aveiro (Portugal)
- 57 km
- Porto (Portugal)
- 81 km
- Viseu (Portugal)
- 150 km
- Monsanto (Portugal)
- 119 km
- Estremoz (Portugal)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $3,492 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,374 tours in Europe
- covered by 256 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Heart of Portugal via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 22,989 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours