Start and end in Milan! With the discovery tour Discover Piemonte, you have a 7 day tour package taking you through Milan, Italy and 6 other destinations in Italy. Discover Piemonte is a small group tour that includes more.
- Rather Poor
- EEmilyWritten on May 9, 20175.0 - ExcellentWe booked the tour to Piedmont. It has definitely changed the way that we are going to travel from now on. We visited places that you have to be a local to know them, which makes it so different and unique. It shows that Food N' Wine invests in cultivating local contacts. We added a trip to Lake Como. Do it if you have time. It makes sense and the views are stunning! Thank you Food N Wine We are glad we have found you.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1 : Arrival, welcome dinner
- Day 2: Castles, Wines and medieval villages
- Day 3: Cooking in a farm, wineries, Light dinner
- Day 4: Cheeses, Underground Wine Cathedrals, Evening at a Brewery
- Day 5: Turin is like a box of chocolate , Pizza lunch, Bicerin
Expand allDownload PDF Brochure
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Heather, 57 years old23rd September 2018
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Start and end in Milan.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Food N’ Wine Vacations booking. The remaining balance is then payable 90 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 16 January 2019 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Discover Piemonte, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Food N’ Wine Vacations will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Food N’ Wine Vacations tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 474 km.
- Milan (Italy)
- 177 km
- Cuneo (Italy)
- 53 km
- Alba (Italy)
- 13 km
- Barolo (Italy)
- 5 km
- Serralunga (Italy)
- 57 km
- Turin (Italy)
- 61 km
- Canelli (Italy)
- 108 km
- Milan (Italy)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,335 tours in Europe
- covered by 259 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Discover Piemonte via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Discover Piemonte