Olive Picking in Italy
- Age range
- 15 to 70 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
- Rossley Shields's review about another Let's Cook in Umbria tour5.0 - Excellent
We had a wonderful time. Raffaella was a lot of fun and taught us to prepare many traditional dishes that we also enjoyed eating. She is a very special person. She has a wonderful old farm house with lots of room for everyone to do their hands on... Read more
- Masae Akahori's review about another Let's Cook in Umbria tour5.0 - Excellent
I was excited to cook real Italan cuisine every day. I heasitated to take part in this tour first, because I'm not native English speaker. But Raffaella explained me slowly and the other participants helped me a lot. So I really enjoyed eatting,relaxing... Read more
- Josie Panapa's review about another Let's Cook in Umbria tour5.0 - Excellent
Loved the food, the tours and the pace. It was good to unwind at the end of the day by the pool
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1 – Arrival in Perugia
- Day 2 – Olive harvest + Olive Oil Tour in Bevagna
- Day 3 – Cooking + Assisi
- Day 4 – Cooking + Ceramic and wine Tour in Deruta
- Day 5- Departure from Perugia
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- Potatoes gnocchi
- Let's cook in Umbria - revew
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Jay3rd January 2019
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Perugia.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 30% to confirm this Let's Cook in Umbria booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 25 March 2019 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Olive Picking in Italy, but the deposit of 30% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Let's Cook in Umbria will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Let's Cook in Umbria tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Perugia (Italy)
- 26 km
- Bevagna (Italy)
- 15 km
- Assisi (Italy)
- 19 km
- Deruta (Italy)
- 15 km
- Perugia (Italy)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 10,368 tours in Europe
- covered by 342 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Olive Picking in Italy via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 24,531 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours