Olive Picking in Italy
Most Wanted Sale
ends on 22 Aug 2018
Ask a question about this tour
24/7 Customer Support
Start and end in Perugia! With the discovery tour Olive Picking in Italy, you have a 5 day tour package taking you through Perugia, Italy and 3 other destinations in Italy. Olive Picking in Italy is a small group tour that includes accommodation as well as an expert guide, meals, transport.
- Age range
- 15 to 70 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
Other reviews about Let's Cook in Umbria:Write a review
- SueBoyd's review about another Let's Cook in Umbria tour5.0 - ExcellentWhat an amazing experience, totally authentic cooking recipes from the talented Rafaela
- Judith Roberts's review about another Let's Cook in Umbria tour5.0 - ExcellentAbsolutely amazing. Would recommend to anyone to experience authentic cuisine Raffaella was a fantastic person, beautifu... Read more
- Joy Richardson's review about another Let's Cook in Umbria tour5.0 - ExcellentOur Let's Cook in Umbria tour more than exceeded our expectations. Raffaella was an exception... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1 – Arrival in Perugia
- Day 2 – Olive harvest + Olive Oil Tour in Bevagna
- Day 3 – Cooking + Assisi
- Day 4 – Cooking + Ceramic and wine Tour in Deruta
- Day 5- Departure from Perugia
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- Potatoes gnocchi
- Let's cook in Umbria - revew
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Frances Anne9th April 2018
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Start and end in Perugia.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 30% to confirm this Let's Cook in Umbria booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 17 October 2018 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Olive Picking in Italy, but the deposit of 30% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Let's Cook in Umbria will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Let's Cook in Umbria tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 75 km.
- Perugia (Italy)
- 26 km
- Bevagna (Italy)
- 15 km
- Assisi (Italy)
- 19 km
- Deruta (Italy)
- 15 km
- Perugia (Italy)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,003 tours in Europe
- covered by 254 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Olive Picking in Italy via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 20,719 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours