South of Italy and its treasures
- Guided tour of the archaeological site of Pompeii
- Breath-taking views of Naples, Sorrento and the Amalfi Coast
- Visit the historical Alberobello’s trullis
- Do not miss Matera’s Sassi and their unicity
- Age range
- 20 to 70 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Private Vehicle
Start and end in Rome! With the discovery tour South of Italy and its treasures, you have a 8 day tour package taking you through Rome, Italy and 10 other destinations in Italy. South of Italy and its treasures is a small group tour that includes accommodation in a hotel as well as an expert guide, transport and more.
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1 - Arrival
- Day 2 – Naples And Pompeii
- Day 3 – Sorrento
- Day 4 – Amalfi Coast
- Day 5 – Apulia: Alberobello, Ostuni And Martina Franca
- Day 6 – Apulia: Lecce
- Day 7 – Basilicata: Matera
- Day 8 - Departure
Expand allDownload PDF Brochure
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Bernardette, 59 years old15th September 2018
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Start and end in Rome.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 30% to confirm this Acquaforte Travel Designer booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 21 December 2018 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for South of Italy and its treasures, but the deposit of 30% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Acquaforte Travel Designer will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Acquaforte Travel Designer tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 1,106 km.
- Rome (Italy)
- 189 km
- Naples (Italy)
- 22 km
- Pompeii (Italy)
- 16 km
- Sorrento (Italy)
- 9 km
- Positano (Italy)
- 10 km
- Amalfi (Italy)
- 223 km
- Alberobello (Italy)
- 29 km
- Ostuni (Italy)
- 20 km
- Martina Franca (Italy)
- 81 km
- Lecce (Italy)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,511 tours in Europe
- covered by 254 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for South of Italy and its treasures via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 22,995 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours