Northern Italian Lakes
Members-only Deals Sign up to TourRadar and enjoy our members-only savings
ends on 12 Dec 2018
- Spend some time on Lake Maggiore and thr Borromean Islands
- Enjoy the views of Lake Como and Villa Carlotta
- Panoramic tour to discover Lake Garda
- Guided tour of the romantic Verona and Sirmione
- Age range
- 20 to 70 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Private Vehicle
Start and end in Venice! With the discovery tour Northern Italian Lakes, you have a 8 day tour package taking you through Venice, Italy and 12 other destinations in Italy. Northern Italian Lakes is a small group tour that includes accommodation in a hotel as well as an expert guide, transport and more.
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1 - Arrival
- Day 2 – Bergamo And Milan – Lake Maggiore
- Day 3 – Borromean Islands and Lake Orta
- Day 4 – Lake Como
- Day 5 – Lake Garda
- Day 6 – Verona and Sirmione
- Day 7 – Padua And Riviera Del Brenta
- Day 8 - Departure
Expand allDownload PDF Brochure
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Martina25th April 2018
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Start and end in Venice.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 30% to confirm this Acquaforte Travel Designer booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 8 February 2019 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Northern Italian Lakes, but the deposit of 30% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Acquaforte Travel Designer will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Acquaforte Travel Designer tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 2,817 km.
- Venice (Italy)
- 8 km
- Mestre (Italy)
- 201 km
- Bergamo (Italy)
- 46 km
- Milan (Italy)
- 70 km
- Lake Maggiore (Italy)
- 1,056 km
- Isola Bella (Italy)
- 1,053 km
- Lake Orta (Italy)
- 69 km
- Lake Como (Italy)
- 115 km
- Lake Garda (Italy)
- 33 km
- Verona (Italy)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,714 tours in Europe
- covered by 299 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Northern Italian Lakes via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 23,697 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours