Italy: The Grand Tour
- Visit of one of the magnificent Venice and its surroundings
- Enjoy Florence, Siena and the Tuscan countryside
- Visit the amazing historical city of Rome and its famous treasures
- Discovery of a southern gem: Naples
- Age range
- 20 to 70 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Train & Rail
Start in Venice and end in Rome! With the discovery tour Italy: The Grand Tour, you have a 12 day tour package taking you from Venice to Rome and through Venice, Italy and 13 other destinations in Europe. Italy: The Grand Tour is a small group tour that includes accommodation in a hotel as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1 - Arrival
- Day 2 - Venice
- Day 3 – The Isles of the Lagoon – Murano, Burano and Torcello
- Day 4 – Verona
- Day 5 - Montecatini
- Day 6 – Florence
- Day 7 – Siena and the Chianti
- Day 8 – Ancient Rome
- Day 9 – The Vatican and the Baroque Rome
- Day 10 – Rome
- Day 11 - Naples
- Day 12 - Departure
Expand allDownload PDF Brochure
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Geraldine5th June 2018
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- EuroItaly and Vatican City (Holy See)
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Venice is the starting point and Rome is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 30% to confirm this Acquaforte Travel Designer booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 15 December 2018 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Italy: The Grand Tour, but the deposit of 30% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Acquaforte Travel Designer will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Acquaforte Travel Designer tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 984 km.
- Venice (Italy)
- 4 km
- Murano (Italy)
- 6 km
- Burano (Italy)
- 1 km
- Torcello (Italy)
- 13 km
- Mestre (Italy)
- 98 km
- Verona (Italy)
- 172 km
- Montecatini (Italy)
- 41 km
- Florence (Italy)
- 51 km
- Siena (Italy)
- 17 km
- Chianti Region (Italy)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,374 tours in Europe
- covered by 256 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Italy: The Grand Tour via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 23,010 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours