Cultural Northern Italy
Up to 75% off - sale ending soon!
ends in 57:52:11
- Enjoy the breath-taking Cinque Terre with our private expert English speaking guide
- Discover the Tuscan beauties: Florence and Pisa
- Do not miss Parmigiano Reggiano and Parma’s raw ham tasting
- Visit of one the most beautiful cities in the world: the magnificent Venice
- Age range
- 20 to 70 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Private Vehicle
Start in Nice and end in Venice! With the discovery tour Cultural Northern Italy, you have a 9 day tour package taking you through Nice, France and 17 other destinations in Europe. Cultural Northern Italy is a small group tour that includes accommodation in a hotel as well as an expert guide, transport and more.
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1 – Arrival
- Day 2 – Cinque Terre by train and by boat
- Day 3 – Florence
- Day 4 – Pisa and Emilia Romagna
- Day 5 – Bologna and Padua
- Day 6 – Verona and Sirmione
- Day 7 – Venice
- Day 8 – Venice or Palladio's villas
- Day 9 - Departure
Expand allDownload PDF Brochure
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Brenda26th October 2018
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- EuroFrance and Italy
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Nice is the starting point and Venice is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 30% to confirm this Acquaforte Travel Designer booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 23 March 2019 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Cultural Northern Italy, but the deposit of 30% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Acquaforte Travel Designer will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Acquaforte Travel Designer tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 1,008 km.
- Nice (France)
- 138 km
- Arenzano (Italy)
- 78 km
- Levanto (Italy)
- 4 km
- Monterosso al Mare (Italy)
- 9 km
- Riomaggiore (Italy)
- 1 km
- Manarola (Italy)
- 7 km
- La Spezia (Italy)
- 80 km
- Montecatini (Italy)
- 41 km
- Florence (Italy)
- 69 km
- Pisa (Italy)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 10,329 tours in Europe
- covered by 336 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Cultural Northern Italy via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 24,523 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours