The Fascination of Four Rivers (including Strasbourg)
Save up to 70% - Get early access
starts in 63:36:01
Start in Saarbrucken and end in Strasbourg ! With the river cruise tour The Fascination of Four Rivers (including Strasbourg), you have a 7 day tour package taking you through Saarbrucken, Germany and 8 other destinations in Europe. Starting from $0, The Fascination of Four Rivers (including Strasbourg) is 100% cheaper than the average 5-9 day tour through Europe.
- Age range
- 2 to 99 year olds
- Stateroom / Suite
Other reviews about CroisiEurope River Cruises:Write a review
- Janice Day's review about another CroisiEurope River Cruises tour4.5 - ExcellentLoved our 3 river cruise on the Monet in July 2017 from beautiful Strasbaugh. Fabulous meals from our chef & staff with ... Read more
- Gai Kroczek's review about another CroisiEurope River Cruises tour5.0 - ExcellentWhat a fantastic trip. We thoroughly enjoyed our River Cruise with CroisiEurope. We were on the Ship Botticelli and ever... Read more
- mary hall's review about another CroisiEurope River Cruises tour5.0 - ExcellentThe cruise was very very good. Food wonderful all very helpful. Would use Croisi again
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- DAY 1: SAARBRÜCKEN
- DAY 2: BERNKASTEL - COCHEM
- DAY 3: COCHEM - KOBLENZ
- DAY 4: KOBLENZ - RUDESHEIM
- DAY 5: MANNHEIM - HEIDELBERG - EBERBACH
- DAY 6: EBERBACH - MANNHEIM
- DAY 7: STRASBOURG
CroisiEurope River Cruises Ship
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Gemma, 31 years old7th April 2017
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- EuroGermany and France
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Germany. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Saarbrucken is the starting point and Strasbourg is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request CroisiEurope River Cruises to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 30% to confirm this CroisiEurope River Cruises booking. The remaining balance is then payable 90 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 20 February 2018 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for The Fascination of Four Rivers (including Strasbourg), but the deposit of 30% is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for CroisiEurope River Cruises tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 449 km.
- Saarbrucken (Germany)
- 75 km
- Bernkastel (Germany)
- 27 km
- Cochem (Germany)
- 38 km
- Koblenz (Germany)
- 49 km
- Rudesheim am Rhein (Germany)
- 67 km
- Mannheim (Germany)
- 18 km
- Heidelberg (Germany)
- 24 km
- Eberbach (Germany)
- 38 km
- Mannheim (Germany)
- 113 km
- Strasbourg (France)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 6,333 tours in Europe
- covered by 168 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior to the departure date.
- 28,163 travellers have already met
before they left for their Europe tour
Download TourRadar Meet App
- 16,983 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours