The Tuscan Treasures with Elba Island
- Local wine tasting in the amazing Chianti region
- Guided tour of Elba Island
- Cultural guided visits of the Tuscan cities among which Florence, Siena and San Gimignano
- Breath-taking panoramas in the Tuscan countryside
- Age range
- 20 to 70 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Private Vehicle
Start and end in Rome! With the discovery tour The Tuscan Treasures with Elba Island, you have a 11 day tour package taking you through Rome, Italy and 15 other destinations in Italy. The Tuscan Treasures with Elba Island is a small group tour that includes accommodation in a hotel as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1 – Arrival
- Day 2 – Siena and the Chianti
- Day 3 - Pienza, Montepulciano and Montalcino
- Day 4 – Isola D’elba Full Day
- Day 5 – San Gimignano
- Day 6 - Florence
- Day 7 – Pisa and Lucca
- Day 8 – Cinque Terre
- Day 9 – Free Day
- Day 10 – Rome
- Day 11 - Departure
Expand allDownload PDF Brochure
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Sheila11th May 2018
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Start and end in Rome.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 30% to confirm this Acquaforte Travel Designer booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 17 January 2019 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for The Tuscan Treasures with Elba Island, but the deposit of 30% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Acquaforte Travel Designer will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Acquaforte Travel Designer tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 1,026 km.
- Rome (Italy)
- 139 km
- Chianciano Terme (Italy)
- 50 km
- Siena (Italy)
- 17 km
- Chianti Region (Italy)
- 54 km
- Pienza (Italy)
- 8 km
- Montepulciano (Italy)
- 24 km
- Montalcino (Italy)
- 99 km
- Portoferraio (Italy)
- 94 km
- San Gimignano (Italy)
- 38 km
- Florence (Italy)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,444 tours in Europe
- covered by 271 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for The Tuscan Treasures with Elba Island via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 23,442 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours