- Our saving
- US $ 929
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Start and end in Apia! With the bicycle tour Cycle Samoa, you have a 8 day tour package taking you through Apia, Samoa. Cycle Samoa is a small group tour that includes accommodation in a hotel as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
- Age range
- 18 to 70 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Rather Poor
- LLienWritten on June 6, 20175.0 - ExcellentI was recently on the cycle Samoa tour and loved every minute it! The beaches were absolutely stunning, the locals were friendly and the coastal ride was a nice challenge (of course I'm only able to appreciate this more upon reflection). All breakfast & dinners were included in this tour, which was perfect because we were were able to easily fuel up before a day on our bikes. I highly recommend this tour to anyone - even if you don't consider yourself to be a cyclist as such - and you will find that travelling by bike can be a truly unique and enriching experience.Show detailed ratings
- GSGeoffWritten on June 1, 20174.0 - GoodI just returned from Social Cycles first tour of Samoa with my wife. My wife took the E Bike option and this proved to be wise as although the distances are not huge there is some climbing on a couple of days. This would not be of consequence to any keen cyclist but anyone else might consider either upping their training or making use of the sag wagon as did one of our companions, This tour is mildly adventurous in that you will be staying in beach fales most of the time not hotels and Samoa is a relatively undeveloped country. However, that is part of the appeal and as my wife said " I wouldn't swap this experience for anything. One NGO we visited dealt with abused and neglected children which was quite confronting and another dealt with creating exports of cacao and coconut oil for women in business. The highlight for us was a visit to a family who cooked a meal from scratch with the products of their garden using the tradtional Umu rock cooking. When we told the driver who was taking us to a resort after the tour about this said he had never heard of another tourist getting to experience this with a Samoan family in all his time driving. I think that says it all about this tour. Yo will go places and do things you probably would not do otherwise.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1- Apia
- Day 2- Apia to Vavau (52km cycle)
- Day 3- Vavau to Matareva (50km cycle)
- Day 4- Matareva to Salelologa (35km cycle)
- Day 5- Salelologa to Manase (50km cycle)
- Day 6- Manase to Falealupo (57km cycle)
- Day 7- Falealupo to Taga (52km cycle)
- Day 8- Departure day
Expand allDownload PDF Brochure
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Randall, 60 years old4th October 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- SundayJan 6, 2019from Apia8 DaysSundayJan 13, 2019to Apia6 seats left$42USD $1,342
- SundayMar 10, 2019from Apia8 DaysSundayMar 17, 2019to Apia6 seats left$42USD $1,342
- SundayMay 12, 2019from Apia8 DaysSundayMay 19, 2019to Apia6 seats left$42USD $1,342
- ThursdayAug 1, 2019from Apia8 DaysThursdayAug 8, 2019to Apia6 seats left$29USD $929
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Recommended for Samoa. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Samoa. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Samoa. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an area with a risk of yellow fever transmission for Samoa. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Start and end in Apia.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 25% to confirm this Social Cycles booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 18 December 2018 the full payment of $929 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $929 for Cycle Samoa, but the deposit of 25% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Social Cycles will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Social Cycles tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Apia (Samoa)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $929 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 949 tours in Australia/Oceania
- covered by 69 different operators in Australia/Oceania
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Cycle Samoa via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 2 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Cycle Samoa