Stray Journeys Winter - Batten (North Island)
- +10 Destinations
- New Zealand North Island
Start and end in Auckland! With the coach / bus tour Stray Journeys Winter - Batten (North Island), you have a 13 day tour package taking you through Auckland, New Zealand and 9 other destinations in New Zealand. Stray Journeys Winter - Batten (North Island) is a small group tour that includes accommodation in a hostel as well as an expert guide, transport.
Other reviews about Stray Travel:Write a review
- TaraManjunath's review about another Stray Travel tour5.0 - ExcellentI recently travelled on the new Beach Hopper pass with Stray. We started in Rotorua and visited Waitomo, Raglan and Mt M... Read more
- Kayla's review about another Stray Travel tour5.0 - ExcellentI travelled with Stray NZ on their new Beach Hopper Pass. What a great way to see both the west & east coasts of the Nor... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Auckland to Paihia
- Paihia to Cape Reinga to Paihia
- Paihia to Auckland
- Auckland to Hahei
- Free Day in Hahei
- Hahei to Rotorua
- Free Day in Rotorua
- Rotorua to Lake Aniwhenua
- Lake Aniwhenua to Blue Duck Station (via Taupo)
- Free Day in Whakahoro
- Blue Duck Station (Via Tongariro) to Raetihi
- Raetihi to Wellington
- Wellington to Auckland
Expand allDownload PDF Brochure
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Sheila11th May 2018
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- DollarNew Zealand
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Start and end in Auckland.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Stray Travel booking. The remaining balance is then payable 15 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 6 November 2018 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 15 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Stray Journeys Winter - Batten (North Island), but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Stray Travel will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Stray Travel tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 1,915 km.
- Auckland (New Zealand)
- 185 km
- Paihia (New Zealand)
- 160 km
- Cape Reinga (New Zealand)
- 328 km
- Auckland (New Zealand)
- 93 km
- Hahei (New Zealand)
- 150 km
- Rotorua (New Zealand)
- 69 km
- Whirinaki Forest Park (New Zealand)
- 54 km
- Taupo (New Zealand)
- 98 km
- Whakahoro (New Zealand)
- 44 km
- Tongariro National Park (New Zealand)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 978 tours in Australia/Oceania
- covered by 70 different operators in Australia/Oceania
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 15 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Stray Journeys Winter - Batten (North Island) via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 3,180 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Australia/Oceania tours