Stray Journeys Winter - Worsley (North Island)
Start and end in Auckland! With the coach / bus tour Stray Journeys Winter - Worsley (North Island), you have a 3 day tour package taking you through Auckland, New Zealand and 2 other destinations in New Zealand. Stray Journeys Winter - Worsley (North Island) is a small group tour that includes accommodation as well as an expert guide, transport.
Other reviews about Stray Travel:Write a review
- Kayla's review about another Stray Travel tour5.0 - ExcellentI travelled with Stray NZ on their new Beach Hopper Pass. What a great way to see both the west & east coasts of the Nor... Read more
- JennySinnecker's review about another Stray Travel tour5.0 - ExcellentWhat a great way to see the Southern part of the South Island. Milford, Stewart Island and Mt Cook were fantastic. Trave... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- AUCKLAND TO PAIHIA
- PAIHIA TO CAPE REINGA AND BACK
- PAIHIA TO AUCKLAND
Expand allDownload PDF Brochure
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Anna9th July 2018
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- DollarNew Zealand
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Start and end in Auckland.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Stray Travel booking. The remaining balance is then payable 15 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 2 November 2018 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 15 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Stray Journeys Winter - Worsley (North Island), but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Stray Travel will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Stray Travel tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 673 km.
- Auckland (New Zealand)
- 185 km
- Paihia (New Zealand)
- 160 km
- Cape Reinga (New Zealand)
- 328 km
- Auckland (New Zealand)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 951 tours in Australia/Oceania
- covered by 69 different operators in Australia/Oceania
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 15 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Stray Journeys Winter - Worsley (North Island) via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 3,339 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Australia/Oceania tours