La Tomatina Ride With Us Madrid or San Sebastian
- San Sebastian
- +2 Destinations
- Valencia Region
Start in San Sebastian and end in Madrid! With the tomatina tour La Tomatina Ride With Us Madrid or San Sebastian, you have a 3 day tour package taking you through San Sebastian, Spain and 3 other destinations in Spain. La Tomatina Ride With Us Madrid or San Sebastian includes accommodation as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
Other reviews about Stoke Travel:Write a review
- Jillian's review about another Stoke Travel tour5.0 - ExcellentHad a great time this summer at the San Sebastian Surf Camp with Stoke Travel! The staff was super friendly and helpful and the house was lots of f... Read more
- Earl Weir's review about another Stoke Travel tour5.0 - ExcellentI was most excited to check out San Vino as it was something i hadn't heard about to much from all the way in Aus, but t... Read more
- Lieammillar's review about another Stoke Travel tour5.0 - ExcellentStoke surf camp is a must for any adventurous or stiff travelers, My driver Liam, the surf coach’s will, jackson, Matty... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: San Sebastian or Madrid to Bunol
- Day 2: Bunol
- Day 3: Bunol to San Sebastian or Madrid
Expand allDownload PDF Brochure
- La Tomatina
- La Tomatina Teaser 2016
- San Seb Surf Camp
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- The Stoke Travel Passport
- The Stoke Travel Passport explained
- Stoke Travel's Guide to Valencia
- La Tomatina, The Campsite
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Ivy30th July 2018
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Spain. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- San Sebastian is the starting point and Madrid is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Stoke Travel booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 23 December 2018 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for La Tomatina Ride With Us Madrid or San Sebastian, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Stoke Travel will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Stoke Travel tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 783 km.
- San Sebastian (Spain)
- 445 km
- Bunol (Spain)
- 36 km
- Valencia (Spain)
- 302 km
- Madrid (Spain)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,573 tours in Europe
- covered by 260 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for La Tomatina Ride With Us Madrid or San Sebastian via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 23,028 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours