Rome & Renaissance Cities
- Make a wish at Trevi Fountain
- Wander the streets of Florence
- Visit St. Mark’s Square
- Go on a boat ride in Venice
- Age range
- 3 to 80 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
- Travel style
- Historical, Coach / Bus
Start and end in Rome! With the historical tour Rome & Renaissance Cities, you have a 7 day tour package taking you through Rome, Italy and 5 other destinations in Italy. Rome & Renaissance Cities includes accommodation in a hotel as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
Other reviews about Gartour by Destination Italia:Write a review
- Dianne Guerreiro's review about another Gartour by Destination Italia tour4.0 - GoodGreat schedule with some fantastic sights and experiences. The transport was a very comfortable mini bus and the guide w... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- DAY 1 • SATURDAY: ROME * (pre-tour package)
- DAY 2 • SUNDAY: ROME * (pre-tour package)
- DAY 3 • MONDAY: ROME - ASSISI - SIENA - FLORENCE
- DAY 4 • TUESDAY: FLORENCE
- DAY 5 • WEDNESDAY: FLORENCE - PADUA - VENICE
- DAY 6 • THURSDAY: VENICE - ROME
- DAY 7 • FRIDAY: ROME
Expand allDownload PDF Brochure
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Hamish13th March 2018
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Start and end in Rome.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Gartour by Destination Italia booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 23 December 2018 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Rome & Renaissance Cities, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Gartour by Destination Italia will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Gartour by Destination Italia : Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 906 km.
- Rome (Italy)
- 130 km
- Assisi (Italy)
- 108 km
- Siena (Italy)
- 51 km
- Florence (Italy)
- 188 km
- Padua (Italy)
- 34 km
- Venice (Italy)
- 394 km
- Rome (Italy)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,573 tours in Europe
- covered by 260 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Rome & Renaissance Cities via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 23,028 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours