Renaissance Cities from Rome
- Our saving
- US $ 939
- Explore the town of Saint Francis
- Wander the streets of Florence
- Take a morning boat tour in Venice
- Visit the Piazza del Duomo
- Rather Poor
- EBElizabethWritten on September 20, 20174.0 - GoodThe locations included in this tour were fantastic, there is nothing denying that. (Especially because we were able to visit Pisa for a little extra price which we weren't expecting to be able to do!) However I did have a few issues which effected our lovely trip... Especially when comparing to other tours I have been on; for example, not much information was provided prior to the tour, so don't expect anything unless you email and ask for it. Firstly, the tour guide was not the best English speaker, so although he had some good commentary on the areas we were visiting, any questions "off-script" he struggled to answer. We did have local tour guides in many of the locations, which were much more useful and great to hear some history of what we were visiting, but they were not present at every stop. Additionally, there seemed to be multiple tours mixed on the same trip, which caused some confusion as we didn't realise this was the case. This wouldn't have been a problem, however, the tour guide didn't seem to know who was on which trip, and as he didn't speak good English couldn't ask us to clarify. This led to us nearly not getting our transport back to Rome because he thought we were on a different longer tour, or having to fork out 50-60 euros each to get to Rome as he was convinced this transport wasn't included in our tour. This realisation ruined my last evening meal, as this was when the topic was brought up (although glad it was brought up otherwise he wouldn't have fixed the situation at all!!) and I was worried the whole last day that we wouldn't get back from Venice to Rome. Luckily all was resolved, but extremely frustrating that they weren't prepared for a tour I booked 5 months ago.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- DAY 1 • MONDAY: ROME - ASSISI - SIENA - FLORENCE
- DAY 2 • TUESDAY: FLORENCE
- DAY 3 • WEDNESDAY: FLORENCE - PADUA - VENICE
- DAY 4 • THURSDAY: VENICE - ROME
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Bad by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Good by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Do you arrange airport transfers?
At the end of the tour, travellers will return to Rome from Venice by train. The arrival time is approximately 5.00/5.30 pm. Upon arrival at Rome Termini station travellers have the possibility to add a private transfer to the airport. Please contact our Travel Experts for a quote.
Can I be picked up from my hotel?
Pickup can be organised from all centrally located hotels, however, if your accommodation isn't centrally located you will have to make your way to an organised meeting point.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Ivy30th July 2018
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Rome.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Gartour by Destination Italia booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 19 December 2018 the full payment of $939 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $939 for Renaissance Cities from Rome, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Gartour by Destination Italia will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Gartour by Destination Italia : Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Rome (Italy)
- 130 km
- Assisi (Italy)
- 108 km
- Siena (Italy)
- 51 km
- Florence (Italy)
- 188 km
- Padua (Italy)
- 34 km
- Venice (Italy)
- 394 km
- Rome (Italy)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $939 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,492 tours in Europe
- covered by 259 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Renaissance Cities from Rome via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Renaissance Cities from Rome