Rome & Flavours of Tuscany the Enchanting Cinque Terre
- Journey through the Chianti Region
- Take a photo in front of Pisa
- Explore the beautiful Cinque Terre
- Taste Tuscan specialities at a farmhouse
- Age range
- 3 to 80 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
- Travel style
- In-depth Cultural, Coach / Bus
Start and end in Rome! With the in-depth cultural tour Rome & Flavours of Tuscany the Enchanting Cinque Terre, you have a 7 day tour package taking you through Rome, Italy and 11 other destinations in Italy. Rome & Flavours of Tuscany the Enchanting Cinque Terre includes accommodation in a hotel as well as meals, transport and more.
- Rather Poor
- FSFredrickWritten on October 20, 20175.0 - ExcellentSuperb Italian tour and probably the most fun during our seven weeks in Europe. Our guide Maria and driver Diego exceeded every expectation. The tour was relaxing and yet very comprehensive. Gartour avoids the ordinary and chooses the less traveled path. The 4 star hotel locations were very good with comfortable rooms and delicious meals. Above all the three days of quality wine tasting were excellent so be prepared to ship a case or two home.Show detailed ratings
- MCMaureenWritten on July 28, 20173.0 - AverageOverall the tour was good,with wine tastings and locations of places to explore. I would suggest to do Pisa in morning as it was very crowded and disliked the constant attention from vendors on way to gate. The driver was excellent, the hotels on tour nice. The hotels pre tour were adequate but was disappointed with single bed especially when I paid extra for supplement . Would have liked two different hotels before and after main tour so a person could explore different neighbourhood area and different restruants. The tour host appeared knowledgeable about areas but on all other levels and ways was very poor. Not helpful in getting things adjusted despite asking from beginning of tour. Asked to help with return transportation to airport. Did not arrange or give information to assist me. I had to ask at hotel. He was not a pleasant individual, somewhat rude and arrogant. I believe that tour operator need to be upbeat, helpful, knowledgeable and interactive with patrons. Diego was none of those attributes, just an older retired man who liked his wine and naps in afternoon. He spoke English but at times was hard to understand because of gravely tone to voice. Would defenitely need to reasearch and ask many ore questions before imbarking on a tourShow detailed ratingsGartour by Destination Italia commented on this reviewDear Maureen, first of all we would like to thank you for your precious feedback. We are sorry about the problems you experienced with the guide Mr. Diego. This is his last year before retirement even if this does not justify his behavior. Of course we will take account of all you said above and we will take measures to avoid something like this will happen again. We are also glad to hear you overall enjoyed the tour. Best regards, Marco
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- DAY 1 • FRIDAY: ROME * (pre-tour package)
- DAY 2 • SATURDAY: ROME * (pre-tour package)
- DAY 3 • SUNDAY: ROMA - MONTEPULCIANO - PIENZA - SIENA
- DAY 4 • MONDAY: SIENA - SAN GIMIGNANO - TAVARNELLE - CHIANTI AREA - PISA - LA SPEZIA
- DAY 5 • TUESDAY: LA SPEZIA - PORTOVENERE - GOLFO DEI POETI -CINQUE TERRE - LA SPEZIA
- DAY 6 • WEDNESDAY: LA SPEZIA - CARRARA MARBLE CAVES - MONTECARLO DI LUCCA - ROME
- DAY 7 • THURSDAY: ROME
Expand allDownload PDF Brochure
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Heather, 57 years old23rd September 2018
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Start and end in Rome.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Gartour by Destination Italia booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 19 December 2018 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Rome & Flavours of Tuscany the Enchanting Cinque Terre, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Gartour by Destination Italia will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Gartour by Destination Italia : Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 728 km.
- Rome (Italy)
- 145 km
- Montepulciano (Italy)
- 8 km
- Pienza (Italy)
- 39 km
- Siena (Italy)
- 29 km
- San Gimignano (Italy)
- 15 km
- Tavarnelle Val di Pesa (Italy)
- 65 km
- Pisa (Italy)
- 63 km
- La Spezia (Italy)
- 6 km
- Portovenere (Italy)
- 13 km
- Cinque Terra (Italy)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,492 tours in Europe
- covered by 259 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Rome & Flavours of Tuscany the Enchanting Cinque Terre via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 2 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Rome & Flavours of Tuscany the Enchanting Cinque Terre