Flavours of Tuscany the Enchanting Cinque Terre from Rome
- Visit an italian wine cellar
- Explore the streets of Siena
- See the small fishing village of Vernazza
- Taste Italian flavours at a farmhouse
- Age range
- 3 to 80 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
- Travel style
- In-depth Cultural, Coach / Bus
Start and end in Rome! With the in-depth cultural tour Flavours of Tuscany the Enchanting Cinque Terre from Rome, you have a 4 day tour package taking you through Rome, Italy and 11 other destinations in Italy. Flavours of Tuscany the Enchanting Cinque Terre from Rome includes accommodation in a hotel as well as meals, transport and more.
- Rather Poor
- DGDianneWritten on October 21, 20184.0 - GoodGreat schedule with some fantastic sights and experiences. The transport was a very comfortable mini bus and the guide was good. Would have preferred they split the tours between English speaking and Spanish speaking as everything had to be repeated and often the information was not as detailed or complete for the English translation. Accomodation was also pretty basic, but not a huge issue as we didn’t spend much time in them. The wine tastings were the highlight - great locations.Show detailed ratings
- WOWendyWritten on June 1, 20184.0 - GoodIt was a good trip, we had a very mixed bunch and the guide had to constantly change from English to Spanish, which she did well, but if people don’t want to listen......things don’t run like clockwork, overall we were very happy with the tripShow detailed ratings
- BLbonitaWritten on October 19, 20174.5 - ExcellentWell designed. Well considered. Great variety of activity, including walking, scenery, historic and natural. Locations, wine tasting was also different from day to day. The driver was great. Bus had clean windows, and able to take many pictures. Meals were typical Italian, pasta and then a fish/chicken/meat. Flexible for vegetarians and other special diets. Accomodation was of a good standard and in the 4 star range. Guide was informative and helpful. Small group was important and we happen to all be English speaking, so that helped. Pick up and drop off at hotels was useful. The Cinque Terre add on was breathtaking and good break inbetween..Show detailed ratings
- BLbonitaWritten on October 18, 20175.0 - ExcellentWell designed tour. A great balance of scenery, history, walking, wines and even within the wine tasting , a wide variety of winery talk styles. Everyday got better. Hotels and dinner were great too and flexible wrt vegetarians, non meat eaters, etc. Loved every moment.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- DAY 1 • SUNDAY: ROMA - MONTEPULCIANO - PIENZA - SIENA
- DAY 2 • MONDAY: SIENA - SAN GIMIGNANO - TAVaRNELLE - CHIANTI AREA - PISA - LA SPEZIA
- DAY 3 • TUESDAY: LA SPEZIA - PORTOVENERE - GOLFO DEI POETI - CINQUE TERRE - LA SPEZIA
- DAY 4 • WEDNESDAY: LA SPEZIA - CARRARA MARBLE CAVES - MONTECARLO DI LUCCA - ROME
Expand allDownload PDF Brochure
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Elvio18th May 2018
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Start and end in Rome.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Gartour by Destination Italia booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 22 December 2018 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Flavours of Tuscany the Enchanting Cinque Terre from Rome, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Gartour by Destination Italia will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Gartour by Destination Italia : Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 728 km.
- Rome (Italy)
- 145 km
- Montepulciano (Italy)
- 8 km
- Pienza (Italy)
- 39 km
- Siena (Italy)
- 29 km
- San Gimignano (Italy)
- 15 km
- Tavarnelle Val di Pesa (Italy)
- 65 km
- Pisa (Italy)
- 63 km
- La Spezia (Italy)
- 6 km
- Portovenere (Italy)
- 13 km
- Cinque Terra (Italy)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,576 tours in Europe
- covered by 257 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Flavours of Tuscany the Enchanting Cinque Terre from Rome via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 4 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Flavours of Tuscany the Enchanting Cinque Terre from Rome