The Discovery Sale Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends in 69:39:34
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Tony "Everything thing about he trip was amazing! Bryce has the perfect personally to be a tour guide. He is funny and knows the ins and outs of all of the places that we went to providing very useful tips on how to get things for the best price while providing lots of laughs along the way. I went onto his tour all by myself and Bryce was always making sure myself and everyone was feeling included and ..."
- +5 Destinations
- Greek Islands
Start in Bodrum and end in Mykonos! With the sailing tour YachtLife Greece, you have a 8 day tour package taking you through Bodrum, Turkey and 6 other destinations in Europe. YachtLife Greece includes an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
- Age range
- 18 to 35 year olds
- Berth / Cabin
- Max Group Size
- Rather Poor
- JJordanWritten on July 21, 20174.0 - GoodThis was my second trip with life before work travel and it did not disappoint. The weather was not on our side with some rough oceans but the team made sure we all still had an amazing week. Bryce our tour guide was outstanding when it came to looking after the group and getting us all pumped up to party. 10/10 recommended for anyone who wants to meet some lifelong friends and party in a beautiful part of the world!Show detailed ratingsLife Before Work Travel commented on this reviewHey Jordan! Sorry to hear that the weather wasn't on your side during the trip, but glad that it didn't dampen your shine! Bryce never fails to disappoint and that's one of the reasons we love him! We look forward to seeing you on another one of our tours sometime soon :)
- CCharlotteWritten on July 20, 20174.5 - ExcellentBryce was amazing. He hung with us and welcomed us all in like we were long lost friends. Told us fun tips and information about stops we were making so we knew a little bit about the islands going in, had the perfect amount of professionalism but didn't make us feel like we couldn't talk to him. I couldn't have asked for a better guide. Especially knowing we were all goin on a brand new tour for the first time he made it seem like he's done it a bunch of times. 10/10 would want to go around the world with himShow detailed ratingsLife Before Work Travel commented on this reviewHey Charlotte! Thank you for writing such a lovely review, and what an awesome photo of you all! We're really pleased to hear Bryce made your trip what it was, he's a great guy and we're lucky to have him! We hope to see you on another LBW tour one day soon :)
- JHJessieWritten on July 20, 20174.5 - ExcellentBryce was seriously so amazing. He made my tour in Greece with life before work travel so awesome. I felt welcomed the moment I met him and he made everything run so smoothly! Can't wait until I see him again, he wasn't just a tour guide but a friend too!Show detailed ratingsLife Before Work Travel commented on this reviewHey Jessie! Thanks for writing a review and sending through those awesome photos. So good to hear you felt welcomed and made a friend for life, that's what it's all about :) Hopefully we shall see you on another LBW tour again sometime :)
- DRDanielWritten on July 15, 20175.0 - ExcellentMy yachtlife week was everything i expected and more! Thanks to bryce he made everything so much fun and entertaining. He had the perfect balance of fun loving and professionalism all week long and helped make everyone's trip much much better!Show detailed ratingsLife Before Work Travel commented on this reviewHey Daniel! Thank you for your review, it's awesome to hear that Bryce was able to enhance your journey through Greece and make it such an incredible experience. We're really proud of how hard all of our guides work and lucky to say that it comes natural to each of them! We hope to see you adventuring with us again one day soon :)
- MMelWritten on July 14, 20175.0 - ExcellentBryce was the best tour guide! He made us feel so welcomed coming on the boat and was nothing but sunshine and smiles throughout the trip. He made sure everyone was having a good time and made the experience what it was. His personality is one of a kind, and it wouldn't have been the same without him.Show detailed ratingsLife Before Work Travel commented on this reviewHey Mel! It's so lovely to hear your positive words and admiration for Bryce, we're really pleased to know he made such an impact on your travels with LBW and we look forward to seeing you on another tour soon :)
- EMEdgarWritten on July 14, 20175.0 - ExcellentBryce was the tour guide on my yachtlife Greece tour. From the beginning I knew that his friendly and high energy attitude would make the trip memorable. He was able to keep the party going even in the bad weather we encountered. I honestly don't know how he was able to keep track of all of us making sure we had a fun but safe time. If it wasn't for Bryce I don't think I would of had as much fun as I did in Greece.Show detailed ratingsLife Before Work Travel commented on this reviewHey Edgar! Thanks for the review and filling us in on how Bryce was able to transform your trip (even through the bad weather) and make it one to remember! Go Bryce! We're really proud of our team and how much effort they put in, going the extra mile for everyone on tour. It comes so naturally to them and that's a quality that cannot be taught! We hope to see you on another LBW tour in the not so distant future :)
- TSTonyWritten on July 14, 20175.0 - ExcellentEverything thing about he trip was amazing! Bryce has the perfect personally to be a tour guide. He is funny and knows the ins and outs of all of the places that we went to providing very useful tips on how to get things for the best price while providing lots of laughs along the way. I went onto his tour all by myself and Bryce was always making sure myself and everyone was feeling included and part of the group. I am very lucky to have had Bryce as a guide for my trip and plan on going on many more with him in the future! Could not have asked for a better guide!Show detailed ratingsLife Before Work Travel commented on this reviewHey Tony! Awesome pics! We're so stoked to hear you had an awesome experience whilst on tour with Bryce, he's a great guy and always manages to put a smile on everyone's face. We hope to catch you on another one of our tours in the future :)
- CCharisWritten on July 14, 20174.5 - ExcellentBryce fitted the job perfectly! He was so enthusiastic and loving, very organised and caring of all of us. Could not have had a more amazing experience with LBW all because of Bryce!Show detailed ratings
- SDSamuelWritten on June 16, 20175.0 - ExcellentI did yacht life Greece and turkey, was one of the best times I've ever had in my life, had 3 months in Europe and it was one of the main highlights and the man to thank for that is bryce! Not only did he go above and beyond for everyone on the yacht but is now also a life long friend! The funnest and funniest guy I've ever met, wouldn't change a thing about him!Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- SATURDAY (DEPARTURE DATE): BODRUM
- Day One
- SUNDAY: KOS
- Day Two
- MONDAY: KOS > ASTYPALAIA
- Day Three
- TUESDAY: ASTYPALAIA > SANTORINI
- Day Four
- WEDNESDAY: SANTORINI > IOS
- Day Five
- THURSDAY: IOS > PAROS
- Day Six
- FRIDAY: PAROS > MYKONOS
- Day Seven
- SATURDAY: MYKONOS
- Day Eight
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Optional Extras
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
Guides who have led this tour
- "Two years ago I made a decision that changed my life in a way I never expected. I decided I wanted to..."
- "I have always wanted to travel and see the world giving people amazing experiences and over the past..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Mercedes16th March 2018
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Recommended for Turkey. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Turkey and Greece. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Turkey and Greece. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Bodrum is the starting point and Mykonos is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 10% to confirm this Life Before Work Travel booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 20 July 2018 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for YachtLife Greece, but the deposit of 10% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Life Before Work Travel will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Life Before Work Travel tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 319 km.
- Bodrum (Turkey)
- 36 km
- Kos (Greece)
- 78 km
- Astypalaia (Greece)
- 80 km
- Santorini (Greece)
- 40 km
- Ios (Greece)
- 42 km
- Paros (Greece)
- 43 km
- Mykonos (Greece)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,925 tours in Europe
- covered by 209 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for YachtLife Greece via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 9 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on YachtLife Greece