Active Discovery on the Rhine - Northbound
The Discovery Sale Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends in 61:51:59
- Our saving
- US $ 2,783
+ $168 Taxes
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Have a question? Call us +1 844 311 3006
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Start in Frankfurt-am-Main and end in Amsterdam ! With the river cruise tour Active Discovery on the Rhine - Northbound, you have a 8 day tour package taking you through Frankfurt-am-Main, Germany and 13 other destinations in Europe. Active Discovery on the Rhine - Northbound includes accommodation as well as an expert guide, transport.
- Age range
- 8 to 99 year olds
- Stateroom / Suite
- Max Group Size
Other reviews about Avalon Waterways:Write a review
- Robert E Jancar's review about another Avalon Waterways tour5.0 - ExcellentIt exceeded my expectations. The cruise director was outstanding, both informative and entertaining. The food was also ... Read more
- victoria murata's review about another Avalon Waterways tour5.0 - ExcellentEverything was wonderful! We loved our room and the bed was soooo comfortable. All the staff was professional and friend... Read more
- Lindsay Brown's review about another Avalon Waterways tour5.0 - ExcellentEverything was great, couldn't have been better!
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive in Frankfurt, Germany. Transfer to Wiesbaden (Embarkation)
- Day 2: Wiesbaden, Excursion to Eltville–Rüdesheim
- Day 3: Rüdesheim–Rhine Gorge–Boppard–Koblenz – Engers
- Day 4: Bonn–Cologne
- Day 5: Düsseldorf–Duisburg
- Day 6: Xanten
- Day 7: Amsterdam, Holland
- Day 8: Amsterdam (Disembarkation)
Avalon Waterways Ship
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- John24th January 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Active Discovery on the Rhine - Northbound
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- May 2018
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
STARTENDSEATS LEFTTRANSPORTSAVE NOW PRICE
- SundayJun 3, 2018from Frankfurt-am-Main8 DaysSundayJun 10, 2018to Amsterdam0 seats leftAvalon FelicityAvalon Felicity$140USD $3,359Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- SundayJul 15, 2018from Frankfurt-am-Main8 DaysSundayJul 22, 2018to Amsterdam10+ seats left Avalon FelicityAvalon Felicity$376$3,399-11%USD $3,023+ $168 TaxesBased on Category E Twin
- SundayAug 12, 2018from Frankfurt-am-Main8 DaysSundayAug 19, 2018to Amsterdam10+ seats left Avalon FelicityAvalon Felicity$616$3,399-18%USD $2,783+ $168 TaxesBased on Category E Twin
- SundaySep 23, 2018from Frankfurt-am-Main8 DaysSundaySep 30, 2018to Amsterdam10+ seats left Avalon FelicityAvalon Felicity$626$3,649-17%USD $3,023+ $168 TaxesBased on Category E Twin
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- EuroGermany and Netherlands
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Germany. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Frankfurt-am-Main is the starting point and Amsterdam is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Avalon Waterways to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $250 to confirm this Avalon Waterways booking. The remaining balance is then payable 90 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 19 August 2018 the full payment of $2,783 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2783 for Active Discovery on the Rhine - Northbound, but the deposit of $250 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Avalon Waterways tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 410 km.
- Frankfurt-am-Main (Germany)
- 32 km
- Wiesbaden (Germany)
- 10 km
- Eltville am Rhein (Germany)
- 14 km
- Rudesheim am Rhein (Germany)
- 26 km
- Rhine Gorge (Germany)
- 11 km
- Boppard (Germany)
- 14 km
- Koblenz (Germany)
- 8 km
- Engers (Germany)
- 47 km
- Bonn (Germany)
- 24 km
- Cologne (Germany)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,783 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,925 tours in Europe
- covered by 209 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior to the departure date.
- 17,893 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours