Fantasia Wonders of Italy
Member-Only Savings Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends on 30 May 2018
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
- See the Santa Maria del Fiore in Florence
- Taste incredible dishes in Bologna
- Visit the splendid St.Mark’s Basilica in Venice
- Age range
- 8 to 80 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
Start in Rome and end in Milan! With the in-depth cultural tour Fantasia Wonders of Italy, you have a 6 day tour package taking you from Rome to Milan and through Rome, Italy and 10 other destinations in Italy. Fantasia Wonders of Italy includes accommodation in a hotel as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
Other reviews about Acampora Travel:Write a review
- Lily Lee Choo Chong's review about another Acampora Travel tour4.5 - ExcellentAccommodation at Sorrento was good & Amalfi- excellent view. Meals at both hotels were good.
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1 – Rome – Assisi – Siena – Florence
- Day 2 – Florence
- Day 3 – Florence – Bologna – Padua –Venice
- Day 4 – Venice
- Day 5 – Venice – Verona – Sirmione – Como
- Day 6 – Como – Milan
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Sandra3rd May 2018
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Rome is the starting point and Milan is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Acampora Travel booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 25 July 2018 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Fantasia Wonders of Italy, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Acampora Travel will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Acampora Travel tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 827 km.
- Rome (Italy)
- 130 km
- Assisi (Italy)
- 108 km
- Siena (Italy)
- 51 km
- Florence (Italy)
- 80 km
- Bologna (Italy)
- 110 km
- Padua (Italy)
- 34 km
- Venice (Italy)
- 103 km
- Verona (Italy)
- 30 km
- Sirmione (Italy)
- 120 km
- Lake Como (Italy)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 8,095 tours in Europe
- covered by 212 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Fantasia Wonders of Italy via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 17,987 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours