Fantasia All Italy
Member-Only Savings Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends on 30 May 2018
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
- See Piazza della Signoria in Florence
- Visit Padua's Sant’Antonio Basilica
- Discover Palazzo dei Dogi in Venice
- Age range
- 8 to 80 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
Start in Rome and end in Catania! With the in-depth cultural tour Fantasia All Italy, you have a 17 day tour package taking you through Rome, Italy and 21 other destinations in Italy. Fantasia All Italy includes accommodation in a hotel as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
Other reviews about Acampora Travel:Write a review
- Lily Lee Choo Chong's review about another Acampora Travel tour4.5 - ExcellentAccommodation at Sorrento was good & Amalfi- excellent view. Meals at both hotels were good.
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1 – Rome – Assisi – Siena – Florence
- Day 2 – Florence
- Day 3 – Florence – Bologna – Padua – Venice
- Day 4 – Venice
- Day 5 – Venice – Montepulciano (Tuscany wine region) – Rome
- Day 6 – Rome
- Day 7 – Rome
- Day 8 – Rome – Naples – Pompeii – Sorrento
- Day 9 – Sorrento – Capri – Sorrento
- Day 10 – Sorrento – Palermo (Overnight On Ferry Boat)
- Day 11 – Palermo
- Day 12 – Palermo
- Day 13 – Palermo – Erice – Marsala – Agrigento
- Day 14 – Agrigento – Noto – Siracusa – Taormina (Giardini Naxos)
- Day 15 – Taormina (Giardini Naxos)
- Day 16 – Taormina (Giardini Naxos) – Savoca and Forza D’Agrò – Catania
- Day 17 – Catania
Questions & Answers
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Nancy17th May 2018
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
- Rome is the starting point and Catania is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Acampora Travel booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 25 July 2018 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Fantasia All Italy, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Acampora Travel will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Acampora Travel tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 2,004 km.
- Rome (Italy)
- 130 km
- Assisi (Italy)
- 108 km
- Siena (Italy)
- 51 km
- Florence (Italy)
- 80 km
- Bologna (Italy)
- 110 km
- Padua (Italy)
- 34 km
- Venice (Italy)
- 265 km
- Montepulciano (Italy)
- 145 km
- Rome (Italy)
- 189 km
- Naples (Italy)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,980 tours in Europe
- covered by 211 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Fantasia All Italy via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 17,987 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours