Fantasia North Italy
The Discovery Sale Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends on 23 May 2018
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
- Check out the Gates of Paradise in Florence
- Visit the San Petronio Basilica in Bologna
- See Orta San Giulio on Lake Orta
- Age range
- 8 to 80 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
Start in Rome and end in Milan! With the in-depth cultural tour Fantasia North Italy, you have a 8 day tour package taking you from Rome to Milan and through Rome, Italy and 17 other destinations in Italy. Fantasia North Italy includes accommodation in a hotel as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
Other reviews about Acampora Travel:Write a review
- Lily Lee Choo Chong's review about another Acampora Travel tour4.5 - ExcellentAccommodation at Sorrento was good & Amalfi- excellent view. Meals at both hotels were good.
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1 – Rome – Assisi – Siena – Florence
- Day 2 – Florence
- Day 3 – Florence – Bologna – Padua – Venice
- Day 4 – Venice – Milan*
- Day 5 – Milan –Lake Orta –Stresa –Como
- Day 6 – Como –Bellagio –Varenna –Bergamo –Brescia
- Day 7 – Brescia –Sirmione –Riva Del Garda –Verona
- Day 8 – Verona –Milan
Questions & Answers
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Lynette12th April 2018
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
- Rome is the starting point and Milan is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Acampora Travel booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 20 July 2018 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Fantasia North Italy, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Acampora Travel will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Acampora Travel tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 1,273 km.
- Rome (Italy)
- 130 km
- Assisi (Italy)
- 108 km
- Siena (Italy)
- 51 km
- Florence (Italy)
- 80 km
- Bologna (Italy)
- 110 km
- Padua (Italy)
- 34 km
- Venice (Italy)
- 244 km
- Milan (Italy)
- 72 km
- Lake Orta (Italy)
- 13 km
- Stresa (Italy)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,925 tours in Europe
- covered by 209 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Fantasia North Italy via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 17,893 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours