Active Discovery on the Rhine - Southbound
The Discovery Sale Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends in 12:03:15
- Our saving
- US $ 2,543
+ $168 Taxes
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Have a question? Call us +1 844 311 3006
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Start in Amsterdam and end in Wiesbaden ! With the river cruise tour Active Discovery on the Rhine - Southbound, you have a 8 day tour package taking you through Amsterdam, Netherlands and 12 other destinations in Europe. Active Discovery on the Rhine - Southbound includes accommodation as well as an expert guide, meals, transport.
- Age range
- 8 to 99 year olds
- Stateroom / Suite
- Max Group Size
Other reviews about Avalon Waterways:Write a review
- Robert E Jancar's review about another Avalon Waterways tour5.0 - ExcellentIt exceeded my expectations. The cruise director was outstanding, both informative and entertaining. The food was also ... Read more
- victoria murata's review about another Avalon Waterways tour5.0 - ExcellentEverything was wonderful! We loved our room and the bed was soooo comfortable. All the staff was professional and friend... Read more
- Lindsay Brown's review about another Avalon Waterways tour5.0 - ExcellentEverything was great, couldn't have been better!
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive in Amsterdam, Holland (Embarkation)
- Day 2: Amsterdam
- Day 3: Xanten, Germany
- Day 4: Duisburg–Düsseldorf
- Day 5: Cologne–Bonn-Engers
- Day 6: Koblenz-Boppard-Rhine Gorge-Rüdesheim
- Day 7: Rüdesheim–Eltville–Wiesbaden
- Day 8: Wiesbaden
Avalon Waterways Ship
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- James12th May 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Active Discovery on the Rhine - Southbound
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- May 2018
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
STARTENDSEATS LEFTTRANSPORTSAVE NOW PRICE
- SundayMay 27, 2018from Amsterdam8 DaysSundayJun 3, 2018to Wiesbaden10+ seats left Avalon FelicityAvalon Felicity$380$3,499-11%USD $3,119+ $168 TaxesBased on Category E Twin
- SundayJul 8, 2018from Amsterdam8 DaysSundayJul 15, 2018to Wiesbaden9 seats left Avalon FelicityAvalon Felicity$376$3,399-11%USD $3,023+ $168 TaxesBased on Category E Twin
- SundayAug 5, 2018from Amsterdam8 DaysSundayAug 12, 2018to Wiesbaden9 seats left Avalon FelicityAvalon Felicity$856$3,399-25%USD $2,543+ $168 TaxesBased on Category E Twin
- SundaySep 16, 2018from Amsterdam8 DaysSundaySep 23, 2018to Wiesbaden7 seats left Avalon FelicityAvalon Felicity$626$3,649-17%USD $3,023+ $168 TaxesBased on Category E Twin
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- EuroNetherlands and Germany
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Germany. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Amsterdam is the starting point and Wiesbaden is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Avalon Waterways to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $250 to confirm this Avalon Waterways booking. The remaining balance is then payable 90 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 21 August 2018 the full payment of $2,543 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2543 for Active Discovery on the Rhine - Southbound, but the deposit of $250 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Avalon Waterways tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 378 km.
- Amsterdam (Netherlands)
- 133 km
- Xanten (Germany)
- 33 km
- Duisburg (Germany)
- 23 km
- Dusseldorf (Germany)
- 35 km
- Cologne (Germany)
- 24 km
- Bonn (Germany)
- 47 km
- Engers (Germany)
- 8 km
- Koblenz (Germany)
- 14 km
- Boppard (Germany)
- 11 km
- Rhine Gorge (Germany)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,543 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,995 tours in Europe
- covered by 210 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior to the departure date.
- 17,965 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours