Northern Lights Around Iceland
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Start and end in Reykjavik! With the discovery tour Northern Lights Around Iceland, you have a 8 day tour package taking you through Reykjavik, Iceland and 14 other destinations in Iceland. Northern Lights Around Iceland includes accommodation as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
- Age range
- 12 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
Other reviews about GJ Travel:Write a review
- Juzer Mohammed's review about another GJ Travel tour4.0 - GoodThe tour was fantastic in terms of sites visited. The guide was most helpful(he carried my bag at every hotel). He was a... Read more
- Marilyn Bryce's review about another GJ Travel tour5.0 - ExcellentThe room I had an Fosshotel Baron in Reykjavik on the first night was a good size and very comfortable. The room at the ... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1, SUN: WELCOME to ICELAND (50 km/31 mls)
- Day 2, MON: THE CAPITAL OF NORTH ICELAND & LAKE MÝVATN (140 km/87 mls)
- Day 3, TUE: TRAVEL EAST (220 km/137 mls)
- Day 4, WED: WALK IN THE WOODS, VISIT FISHING VILLAGES & MEET THE LOCALS (120 km/75 mls)
- Day 5, THU: FJORDS, GLACIER AND ICE (385 km/239 mls)
- Day 6, FRI: SOUTH COAST (255 km/158 mls)
- Day 7, SAT: GOLDEN CIRCLE (190 km/118 mls)
- Day 8, SUN: DEPARTURE HOME (50 km/31 mls)
- Intro to Iceland
- Western Europe Travel Guide
Questions & Answers
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Frances Anne9th April 2018
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Reykjavik.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this GJ Travel booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 24 July 2018 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Northern Lights Around Iceland, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and GJ Travel will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for GJ Travel tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 1,000 km.
- Reykjavik (Iceland)
- 248 km
- Akureyri (Iceland)
- 26 km
- Godafoss (Iceland)
- 27 km
- Lake Myvatn (Iceland)
- 4 km
- Dimmuborgir (Iceland)
- 6 km
- Myvatn Nature Baths (Iceland)
- 1 km
- Namaskard (Iceland)
- 146 km
- Eskifjordur (Iceland)
- 155 km
- Jökulsárlón Glacier Lagoon (Iceland)
- 159 km
- Reynisfjara (Iceland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,980 tours in Europe
- covered by 211 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Northern Lights Around Iceland via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 17,970 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours