Express Iceland Tour
Member-Only Savings Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends on 29 May 2018
- Our saving
- US $ 1,830
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Start and end in Reykjavik! With the adventure tour Express Iceland Tour, you have a 4 day tour package taking you through Reykjavik, Iceland and 21 other destinations in Iceland. Express Iceland Tour is a small group tour that includes accommodation in a hotel as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
- Age range
- 12 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
Other reviews about GJ Travel:Write a review
- Juzer Mohammed's review about another GJ Travel tour4.0 - GoodThe tour was fantastic in terms of sites visited. The guide was most helpful(he carried my bag at every hotel). He was a... Read more
- Marilyn Bryce's review about another GJ Travel tour5.0 - ExcellentThe room I had an Fosshotel Baron in Reykjavik on the first night was a good size and very comfortable. The room at the ... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: GOLDEN CIRCLE & SOUTH COAST (400 km/248 mls)
- Day 2: VATNAJÖKULL GLACIER & EAST FJORDS (400 km/248 mls)
- Day 3: TRAVEL NORTH (400 km/248 mls)
- Day 4: TRAVEL SOUTH (500 km/310 mls)
- Intro to Iceland
- Western Europe Travel Guide
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Annie14th May 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Express Iceland Tour
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- FridayJun 1, 2018from Reykjavik4 DaysMondayJun 4, 2018to Reykjavik0 seats left$55USD $1,779
- SundayJun 3, 2018from Reykjavik4 DaysWednesdayJun 6, 2018to Reykjavik0 seats left$55USD $1,779
- SundayJun 10, 2018from Reykjavik4 DaysWednesdayJun 13, 2018to Reykjavik0 seats left$55USD $1,779
- WednesdayJul 25, 2018from Reykjavik4 DaysSaturdayJul 28, 2018to Reykjavik0 seats left$55USD $1,779
- SundayAug 5, 2018from Reykjavik4 DaysWednesdayAug 8, 2018to Reykjavik0 seats left$55USD $1,779
- WednesdayAug 22, 2018from Reykjavik4 DaysSaturdayAug 25, 2018to Reykjavik0 seats left$55USD $1,779
- FridayAug 24, 2018from Reykjavik4 DaysMondayAug 27, 2018to Reykjavik6 seats left$57USD $1,830
- WednesdayAug 29, 2018from Reykjavik4 DaysSaturdaySep 1, 2018to Reykjavik0 seats left$55USD $1,779
- TuesdaySep 4, 2018from Reykjavik4 DaysFridaySep 7, 2018to Reykjavik0 seats left$55USD $1,779
- WednesdaySep 12, 2018from Reykjavik4 DaysSaturdaySep 15, 2018to Reykjavik0 seats left$55USD $1,779
Show more departures
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Start and end in Reykjavik.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this GJ Travel booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 24 July 2018 the full payment of $1,830 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1830 for Express Iceland Tour, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and GJ Travel will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for GJ Travel tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 1,447 km.
- Reykjavik (Iceland)
- 40 km
- Thingvellir (Iceland)
- 49 km
- Gullfoss (Iceland)
- 79 km
- Seljalandsfoss (Iceland)
- 26 km
- Skogafoss (Iceland)
- 26 km
- Reynisfjara (Iceland)
- 168 km
- Vatnajokull National Park (Iceland)
- 81 km
- Jokulsarlon (Iceland)
- 53 km
- Hofn (Iceland)
- 62 km
- Djupivogur (Iceland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,830 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,980 tours in Europe
- covered by 211 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Express Iceland Tour via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 17,987 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours