Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
- Discover breathtaking Langjokull glacier
- See Europe’s most powerful hot spring
- Take a guided glacier walking tour
- Explore the black lava beach with bird cliffs
- Take a soak at the famous Blue Lagoon
- Age range
- 12 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
Start and end in Reykjavik! With the adventure tour Aurora Chaser, you have a 8 day tour package taking you through Reykjavik, Iceland and 7 other destinations in Iceland. Aurora Chaser is a small group tour that includes accommodation in a hotel as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
Other reviews about GJ Travel:Write a review
- Juzer Mohammed's review about another GJ Travel tour4.0 - GoodThe tour was fantastic in terms of sites visited. The guide was most helpful(he carried my bag at every hotel). He was a... Read more
- Marilyn Bryce's review about another GJ Travel tour5.0 - ExcellentThe room I had an Fosshotel Baron in Reykjavik on the first night was a good size and very comfortable. The room at the ... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1, TUE: WELCOME to ICELAND (50 km/31 mls)
- Day 2, WED: BLUE LAGOON, LIGHT HOUSES & AURORA HUNT (220 km/136 mls)
- Day 3, THU: ICE CAVE EXPLORATION & BORGARFJÖRÐUR SAGA VALLEY (170 km/106 mls)
- Day 4, FRI: GOLDEN CIRCLE & SNOWMOBILE TOUR BY NIGHT (180 km/111 mls)
- Day 5: SAT: KERIÐ VOLCANO AND GLACIER HIKE (230 km/143 mls)
- Day 6, SUN: VATNAJÖKULL NATIONAL PARK & JÖKULSÁRLÓN GLACIER LAGOON (400 km/248 mls)
- Day 7, MON: SOUTH SHORE, REYKJAVÍK, GOURMET DINNER & NORTHERN LIGHTS BOAT TOUR (200 km/230 mls)
- Day 8, TUE: DEPARTURE HOME (50 km/31 mls)
- Intro to Iceland
- Western Europe Travel Guide
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Elvio18th May 2018
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Start and end in Reykjavik.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this GJ Travel booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 24 July 2018 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Aurora Chaser, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and GJ Travel will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for GJ Travel tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 845 km.
- Reykjavik (Iceland)
- 39 km
- Reykjanes (Iceland)
- 7 km
- Blue Lagoon (Iceland)
- 153 km
- Langjokull (Iceland)
- 48 km
- Gullfoss Waterfall (Iceland)
- 49 km
- Kerid (Iceland)
- 192 km
- Vatnajokull National Park (Iceland)
- 81 km
- Jokulsarlon (Iceland)
- 276 km
- Reykjavik (Iceland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,980 tours in Europe
- covered by 211 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Aurora Chaser via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 17,970 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours