- Discover breathtaking Langjokull glacier
- See Europe’s most powerful hot spring
- Take a guided glacier walking tour
- Explore the black lava beach with bird cliffs
- Take a soak at the famous Blue Lagoon
- Age range
- 12 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
- John O'Connor's review about another GJ Travel tour4.5 - Excellent
Great trip! Our guide was very knowledgeable and made several extra stops. We loved every minute of it and were treated to a fantastic light show!
- AndreaMucci's review about another GJ Travel tour5.0 - Excellent
Many nice spots during this tour! Our guide Eyrún was friendly and well informed
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1, TUE: WELCOME to ICELAND (50 km/31 mls)
- Day 2, WED: BLUE LAGOON, LIGHT HOUSES & AURORA HUNT (220 km/136 mls)
- Day 3, THU: ICE CAVE EXPLORATION & BORGARFJÖRÐUR SAGA VALLEY (170 km/106 mls)
- Day 4, FRI: GOLDEN CIRCLE & SNOWMOBILE TOUR BY NIGHT (180 km/111 mls)
- Day 5: SAT: KERIÐ VOLCANO AND GLACIER HIKE (230 km/143 mls)
- Day 6, SUN: VATNAJÖKULL NATIONAL PARK & JÖKULSÁRLÓN GLACIER LAGOON (400 km/248 mls)
- Day 7, MON: SOUTH SHORE, REYKJAVÍK, GOURMET DINNER & NORTHERN LIGHTS BOAT TOUR (200 km/230 mls)
- Day 8, TUE: DEPARTURE HOME (50 km/31 mls)
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- Say Yes to Iceland
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Annie14th May 2018
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Reykjavik.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this GJ Travel booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 17 April 2019 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Aurora Chaser, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and GJ Travel will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for GJ Travel tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Reykjavik (Iceland)
- 39 km
- Reykjanes (Iceland)
- 7 km
- Blue Lagoon (Iceland)
- 153 km
- Langjokull (Iceland)
- 48 km
- Gullfoss Waterfall (Iceland)
- 49 km
- Kerid (Iceland)
- 192 km
- Vatnajokull National Park (Iceland)
- 81 km
- Jokulsarlon (Iceland)
- 276 km
- Reykjavik (Iceland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 10,997 tours in Europe
- covered by 387 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Aurora Chaser via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 24,534 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours