Walking Costa Brava
Secure your getaway with a $99 DEPOSIT
ends on 6 Mar 2019
Start in Vilamaniscle and end in Sant Pere Pescador! With the hiking & trekking tour Walking Costa Brava, you have a 7 day tour package taking you through Vilamaniscle, Spain and 6 other destinations in Spain. Starting from $0.00, Walking Costa Brava is 100% cheaper than the average 5-9 day tour through Spain.
- Age range
- 18 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1. Vilamaniscle
- Day 2. Portbou - Llançà(12km)
- Day 3. Llançà - Port de la Selva(13km)
- Day 4. Port de la Selva - Cadaqués(8km)
- Day 5. Cadaqués – Roses(20km)
- Day 6. Roses- Sant Pere Pescador(21km)
- Day 7. Sant Pere Pescador
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Art17th November 2018
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Spain. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Vilamaniscle is the starting point and Sant Pere Pescador is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $99 to confirm this Extreme Ireland booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 24 April 2019 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Walking Costa Brava, but the deposit of $99 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Extreme Ireland will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Extreme Ireland tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 50 km.
- Vilamaniscle (Spain)
- 10 km
- Portbou (Spain)
- 7 km
- Llanca (Spain)
- 5 km
- Port de la Selva (Spain)
- 8 km
- Cadaques (Spain)
- 9 km
- Roses (Spain)
- 11 km
- Sant Pere Pescador (Spain)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 11,095 tours in Europe
- covered by 407 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Walking Costa Brava via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 24,554 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours