Trails of the East
The Discovery Sale Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends in 14:53:37
- Our saving
- US $ 2,840
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
- Enjoy the scenery of Dyrfjöll Mountain
- See Súluskarð in Brúnavík
- Climb to the Hvítserkur mountain
- Age range
- 16 to 99 year olds
- Hostel, Hut
- Max Group Size
- Physical Rating
Start in Egilsstadir and end in Hofn! With the hiking & trekking tour Trails of the East, you have a 9 day tour package taking you through Egilsstadir, Iceland and 6 other destinations in Iceland. Trails of the East is a small group tour that includes accommodation in a hostel as well as an expert guide, meals, transport.
Other reviews about Icelandic Mountain Guides:Write a review
- Laura Warner's review about another Icelandic Mountain Guides tour4.0 - GoodFun trip, but I wish I would have known that the snowpack and conditions are highly variable. My trip in March was more ... Read more
- Diane's review about another Icelandic Mountain Guides tour5.0 - ExcellentGreat small group tour! Wonderful guide, amazing experience!
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Reykjavík – Egilsstaðir – Borgarfjörður Eystri
- Day 2: Borgarfjörður Eystri – Brúnavík – Breiðavík
- Day 3: Breiðavík – Húsavík
- Day 4: Húsavík – Loðmundarfjörður
- Day 5: Loðmundarfjörður – Seyðisfjörður – Egilsstaðir
- Day 6: Egilsstaðir – Geldingafell
- Day 7: Geldingafell – Egilssel
- Day 8: Egilssel – Múlaskáli
- Day 9: Múlaskáli – Eskifell – Hornafjörður
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Elvio18th May 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Trails of the East
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- ThursdayJul 12, 2018from Egilsstadir9 DaysFridayJul 20, 2018to Hofn9 seats left$118USD $2,840
- ThursdayAug 9, 2018from Egilsstadir9 DaysFridayAug 17, 2018to Hofn10+ seats left$118USD $2,840
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Egilsstadir is the starting point and Hofn is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 15% to confirm this Icelandic Mountain Guides booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 23 July 2018 the full payment of $2,840 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2840 for Trails of the East, but the deposit of 15% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Icelandic Mountain Guides will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Icelandic Mountain Guides tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 234 km.
- Egilsstadir (Iceland)
- 39 km
- Borgarfjordur Eystri (Iceland)
- 4 km
- Bakkagerdhi (Iceland)
- 15 km
- Husavik (Iceland)
- 25 km
- Lodmundarfjordur (Iceland)
- 14 km
- Seydisfjordur (Iceland)
- 18 km
- Egilsstadir (Iceland)
- 119 km
- Hofn (Iceland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,840 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,987 tours in Europe
- covered by 211 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Trails of the East via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 17,965 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours