5/6 Day Vancouver Island Camping Tour
- Our saving
- US $ 1,022
- JUST PAY $99 DEPOSIT TODAY
- TracieMcDonough's review about another Fresh Adventures tour5.0 - Excellent
One of the best trips I've ever had! I wanted an experience that pushed me to be adventurous and one that was set within natural landscapes. Fresh Adventures fulfilled both. I not only was able to see some of the most breathtaking landscapes I have ever... Read more
- ChrisHenderson's review about another Fresh Adventures tour5.0 - Excellent
We had a fantastic holiday. We met a great group of people and saw loads of stunning, and often undiscovered places. Alex's local knowledge was exceptional - and he went to great lengths to make sure he was meeting everyone's needs. As just one example,... Read more
- Negin Farzandi's review about another Fresh Adventures tour5.0 - Excellent
It was an amazing experience! Elisha is very positive and understanding, and she made us some excellent food and deserts! Loved it!
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Victoria city tour
- Day 2: Port Renfrew and giant trees
- Day 3: Barkley Sound
- Day 4: Tofino
- Day 5: Coombs and waterfalls
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
- Ultimate Travel Guide: Canada
- Explore Vancouver Island
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Terence31st October 2018
5/6 Day Vancouver Island Camping Tour
- SaturdayJun 8, 2019from Victoria6 DaysThursdayJun 13, 2019to Nanaimo10+ seats left$32USD $1,022+ $53 GST TaxBased on Double room
- WednesdayJun 19, 2019from Victoria6 DaysMondayJun 24, 2019to Nanaimo10+ seats left$32USD $1,022+ $53 GST TaxBased on Double room
- SaturdayJun 29, 2019from Victoria6 DaysThursdayJul 4, 2019to Nanaimo4 seats left$32USD $1,022+ $53 GST TaxBased on Double room
- SaturdayJul 27, 2019from Victoria6 DaysThursdayAug 1, 2019to Nanaimo10+ seats left$32USD $1,022+ $53 GST TaxBased on Double room
- WednesdayAug 7, 2019from Victoria6 DaysMondayAug 12, 2019to Nanaimo9 seats left$32USD $1,022+ $53 GST TaxBased on Double room
- SaturdayAug 31, 2019from Victoria6 DaysThursdaySep 5, 2019to Nanaimo7 seats left$32USD $1,022+ $53 GST TaxBased on Double room
- SaturdaySep 14, 2019from Victoria6 DaysThursdaySep 19, 2019to Nanaimo10+ seats left$32USD $1,022+ $53 GST TaxBased on Double room
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Victoria is the starting point and Nanaimo is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $99 to confirm this Fresh Adventures booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 23 April 2019 the full payment of $1,022 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1022 for 5/6 Day Vancouver Island Camping Tour, but the deposit of $99 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Fresh Adventures will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Fresh Adventures tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Victoria (Canada)
- 80 km
- Port Renfrew (Canada)
- 92 km
- Sproat Lake (Canada)
- 44 km
- Barkley Sound (Canada)
- 54 km
- Tofino (Canada)
- 108 km
- Coombs (Canada)
- 39 km
- Nanaimo (Canada)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,022 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,941 tours in North America
- covered by 87 different operators in North America
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for 5/6 Day Vancouver Island Camping Tour via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 2,252 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on North America tours