5 Day Vancouver Island Adventure Tour
Member-Only Savings Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends on 31 May 2018
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Start in Victoria and end in Nanaimo! With the adventure tour 5 Day Vancouver Island Adventure Tour, you have a 5 day tour package taking you through Victoria, Canada and 6 other destinations in Canada. 5 Day Vancouver Island Adventure Tour includes accommodation as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
- Age range
- 5 to 80 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Private Vehicle
Other reviews about Fresh Adventures:Write a review
- Portia Gorfin's review about another Fresh Adventures tour5.0 - ExcellentThe tour is absolutely amazing! Everything from hotel accommodation and food through to each run on the mountain is well... Read more
- Jimmy Godley's review about another Fresh Adventures tour5.0 - Excellent...ve a good time. I’ll definitely do another trip with fresh adventures.Fresh Adventures Read more
- Jon's review about another Fresh Adventures tour5.0 - ExcellentHave done two Powder Highway tours with Alex and Fresh Adventures. He's the best. Works his butt off to keep all members of the group... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Victoria city tour
- Day 2: Port Renfrew and giant trees
- Day 3: Barkley Sound
- Day 4: Tofino
- Day 5: Coombs and waterfalls
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Annie14th May 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
5 Day Vancouver Island Adventure Tour
STARTENDSEATS LEFT PRICE
- WednesdayJun 6, 2018from Victoria5 DaysSundayJun 10, 2018to Nanaimo0 seats leftUSD $1,092
- SaturdayJun 16, 2018from Victoria5 DaysWednesdayJun 20, 2018to Nanaimo0 seats leftUSD $1,092
- WednesdayJul 25, 2018from Victoria5 DaysSundayJul 29, 2018to Nanaimo0 seats leftUSD $1,092
- WednesdaySep 19, 2018from Victoria5 DaysSundaySep 23, 2018to Nanaimo0 seats leftUSD $1,092
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Victoria is the starting point and Nanaimo is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Fresh Adventures booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 26 July 2018 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for 5 Day Vancouver Island Adventure Tour, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Fresh Adventures will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Fresh Adventures tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 417 km.
- Victoria (Canada)
- 80 km
- Port Renfrew (Canada)
- 92 km
- Sproat Lake (Canada)
- 44 km
- Barkley Sound (Canada)
- 54 km
- Tofino (Canada)
- 108 km
- Coombs (Canada)
- 39 km
- Nanaimo (Canada)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,561 tours in North America
- covered by 59 different operators in North America
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for 5 Day Vancouver Island Adventure Tour via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 1,643 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on North America tours