5 Day Vancouver Island Adventure Tour
Start in Victoria and end in Nanaimo! With the adventure tour 5 Day Vancouver Island Adventure Tour, you have a 5 day tour package taking you through Victoria, Canada and 6 other destinations in Canada. 5 Day Vancouver Island Adventure Tour includes accommodation as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
- Age range
- 5 to 80 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Private Vehicle
Other reviews about Fresh Adventures:Write a review
- ChrisHenderson's review about another Fresh Adventures tour5.0 - Excellent...ucing amazingly good food considering we were camping. We'd recommend Fresh Adventures to anyone and everyone! Read more
- CaitlinDrayna's review about another Fresh Adventures tour5.0 - ExcellentUnbelievable. UNbelievable. Ten out of 10. Made new friends (young and “old”), ate spectacular food, rafted, rode horse... Read more
- Review about another Fresh Adventures tour5.0 - ExcellentAlex is very professional, knowledgeable, hard working, and a fabulous cook - amazing food. He has created a hiking tour... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Victoria city tour
- Day 2: Port Renfrew and giant trees
- Day 3: Barkley Sound
- Day 4: Tofino
- Day 5: Coombs and waterfalls
Expand allDownload PDF Brochure
- Ultimate Travel Guide: Canada
- Explore Vancouver Island
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Amanda15th May 2018
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Victoria is the starting point and Nanaimo is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Fresh Adventures booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 18 December 2018 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for 5 Day Vancouver Island Adventure Tour, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Fresh Adventures will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Fresh Adventures tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 417 km.
- Victoria (Canada)
- 80 km
- Port Renfrew (Canada)
- 92 km
- Sproat Lake (Canada)
- 44 km
- Barkley Sound (Canada)
- 54 km
- Tofino (Canada)
- 108 km
- Coombs (Canada)
- 39 km
- Nanaimo (Canada)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,797 tours in North America
- covered by 68 different operators in North America
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for 5 Day Vancouver Island Adventure Tour via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 2,129 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on North America tours