9 Day Rocky Mountain Adventure Tour
- Age range
- 5 to 80 year olds
- Max Group Size
- TracieMcDonough's review about another Fresh Adventures tour5.0 - Excellent
One of the best trips I've ever had! I wanted an experience that pushed me to be adventurous and one that was set within natural landscapes. Fresh Adventures fulfilled both. I not only was able to see some of the most breathtaking landscapes I have ever... Read more
- ChrisHenderson's review about another Fresh Adventures tour5.0 - Excellent
We had a fantastic holiday. We met a great group of people and saw loads of stunning, and often undiscovered places. Alex's local knowledge was exceptional - and he went to great lengths to make sure he was meeting everyone's needs. As just one example,... Read more
- Negin Farzandi's review about another Fresh Adventures tour5.0 - Excellent
It was an amazing experience! Elisha is very positive and understanding, and she made us some excellent food and deserts! Loved it!
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Kananaskis
- Day 2: Lake Louise and South Jasper
- Day 3: Columbia Icefields and Jasper
- Day 4: Jasper
- Day 5: East Yoho
- Day 6: Yoho rafting adventure
- Day 7: Kootenay National Park
- Day 8: Best of Banff
- Day 9: Hot springs and Calgary
- Ultimate Travel Guide: Canada
- The Canadian Rockies Experience
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Kate19th November 2018
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Calgary.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Fresh Adventures booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 18 March 2019 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for 9 Day Rocky Mountain Adventure Tour, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Fresh Adventures will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Fresh Adventures tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Calgary (Canada)
- 75 km
- Kananaskis (Canada)
- 84 km
- Lake Louise (Canada)
- 11 km
- Moraine Lake (Canada)
- 112 km
- Icefields Parkway (Canada)
- 62 km
- Peyto Lake (Canada)
- 7 km
- Bow Lake (Canada)
- 24 km
- Yoho National Park (Canada)
- 73 km
- Kootenay National Park (Canada)
- 41 km
- Johnston Canyon (Canada)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,898 tours in North America
- covered by 79 different operators in North America
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for 9 Day Rocky Mountain Adventure Tour via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 2,204 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on North America tours