9 Day Rocky Mountain Adventure Tour
The Discovery Sale Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends in 21:41:34
- Our saving
- US $ 1,333
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Start and end in Calgary! With the adventure tour 9 Day Rocky Mountain Adventure Tour, you have a 9 day tour package taking you through Calgary, Canada and 10 other destinations in Canada. 9 Day Rocky Mountain Adventure Tour includes accommodation as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
- Age range
- 5 to 80 year olds
- Max Group Size
Other reviews about Fresh Adventures:Write a review
- Portia Gorfin's review about another Fresh Adventures tour5.0 - ExcellentThe tour is absolutely amazing! Everything from hotel accommodation and food through to each run on the mountain is well... Read more
- Jimmy Godley's review about another Fresh Adventures tour5.0 - Excellent...ve a good time. I’ll definitely do another trip with fresh adventures.Fresh Adventures Read more
- Jon's review about another Fresh Adventures tour5.0 - ExcellentHave done two Powder Highway tours with Alex and Fresh Adventures. He's the best. Works his butt off to keep all members of the group... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Kananaskis
- Day 2: Lake Louise and South Jasper
- Day 3: Columbia Icefields and Jasper
- Day 4: Jasper
- Day 5: East Yoho
- Day 6: Yoho rafting adventure
- Day 7: Kootenay National Park
- Day 8: Best of Banff
- Day 9: Hot springs and Calgary
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Sandra3rd May 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
9 Day Rocky Mountain Adventure Tour
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- SundayJul 1, 2018from Calgary9 DaysMondayJul 9, 2018to Calgary10+ seats left$56USD $1,333
- SundayJul 8, 2018from Calgary9 DaysMondayJul 16, 2018to Calgary10+ seats left$56USD $1,333
- SundayJul 15, 2018from Calgary9 DaysMondayJul 23, 2018to Calgary10+ seats left$56USD $1,333
- SundayAug 5, 2018from Calgary9 DaysMondayAug 13, 2018to Calgary10+ seats left$56USD $1,333
- SundayAug 12, 2018from Calgary9 DaysMondayAug 20, 2018to Calgary10+ seats left$56USD $1,333
- SundayAug 19, 2018from Calgary9 DaysMondayAug 27, 2018to Calgary10+ seats left$56USD $1,333
- SundayAug 26, 2018from Calgary9 DaysMondaySep 3, 2018to Calgary10+ seats left$56USD $1,333
- SundaySep 2, 2018from Calgary9 DaysMondaySep 10, 2018to Calgary10+ seats left$56USD $1,333
- SundaySep 9, 2018from Calgary9 DaysMondaySep 17, 2018to Calgary10+ seats left$56USD $1,333
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Start and end in Calgary.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Fresh Adventures booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 22 July 2018 the full payment of $1,333 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1333 for 9 Day Rocky Mountain Adventure Tour, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Fresh Adventures will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Fresh Adventures tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 620 km.
- Calgary (Canada)
- 75 km
- Kananaskis (Canada)
- 84 km
- Lake Louise (Canada)
- 11 km
- Moraine Lake (Canada)
- 112 km
- Icefields Parkway (Canada)
- 62 km
- Peyto Lake (Canada)
- 7 km
- Bow Lake (Canada)
- 24 km
- Yoho National Park (Canada)
- 73 km
- Kootenay National Park (Canada)
- 41 km
- Johnston Canyon (Canada)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,333 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,544 tours in North America
- covered by 58 different operators in North America
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for 9 Day Rocky Mountain Adventure Tour via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 1,637 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on North America tours