9 Day Rocky Mountain Adventure Tour
Start and end in Calgary! With the adventure tour 9 Day Rocky Mountain Adventure Tour, you have a 9 day tour package taking you through Calgary, Canada and 10 other destinations in Canada. 9 Day Rocky Mountain Adventure Tour includes accommodation as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
- Age range
- 5 to 80 year olds
- Max Group Size
Other reviews about Fresh Adventures:Write a review
- ChrisHenderson's review about another Fresh Adventures tour5.0 - Excellent...ucing amazingly good food considering we were camping. We'd recommend Fresh Adventures to anyone and everyone! Read more
- CaitlinDrayna's review about another Fresh Adventures tour5.0 - ExcellentUnbelievable. UNbelievable. Ten out of 10. Made new friends (young and “old”), ate spectacular food, rafted, rode horse... Read more
- Review about another Fresh Adventures tour5.0 - ExcellentAlex is very professional, knowledgeable, hard working, and a fabulous cook - amazing food. He has created a hiking tour... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Kananaskis
- Day 2: Lake Louise and South Jasper
- Day 3: Columbia Icefields and Jasper
- Day 4: Jasper
- Day 5: East Yoho
- Day 6: Yoho rafting adventure
- Day 7: Kootenay National Park
- Day 8: Best of Banff
- Day 9: Hot springs and Calgary
Expand allDownload PDF Brochure
- Ultimate Travel Guide: Canada
- The Canadian Rockies Experience
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Sheila11th May 2018
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Start and end in Calgary.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Fresh Adventures booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 16 December 2018 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for 9 Day Rocky Mountain Adventure Tour, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Fresh Adventures will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Fresh Adventures tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 620 km.
- Calgary (Canada)
- 75 km
- Kananaskis (Canada)
- 84 km
- Lake Louise (Canada)
- 11 km
- Moraine Lake (Canada)
- 112 km
- Icefields Parkway (Canada)
- 62 km
- Peyto Lake (Canada)
- 7 km
- Bow Lake (Canada)
- 24 km
- Yoho National Park (Canada)
- 73 km
- Kootenay National Park (Canada)
- 41 km
- Johnston Canyon (Canada)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,808 tours in North America
- covered by 68 different operators in North America
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for 9 Day Rocky Mountain Adventure Tour via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 2,106 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on North America tours